Peggy from MAFS UK 2023 is dating someone new

Peggy from MAFS UK 2023 is dating someone new, and she’s starting a business with him!

He gets on well with her father, just how Georges famously couldn’t

MAFS UK 2023 bride Peggy Lawrence has revealed she is dating someone new, and she and her new man are already going into business together! She’s not holding back one bit.

During the dating experiment last year, Peggy was matched with Georges and they got married. Despite making it right to the end of the show, they became the first couple who left the 2023 experiment still married to call time on their relationship.

At first they posted, on Valentine’s Day of all days, to say they were both “heartbroken” over the split, but since then it broke down into a back and forth of them going to the tabloids to talk about one another. Peggy accused Georges of cheating, which he denied, and Georges said Peggy blindsided him, which she branded as “rubbish.” The full breakup was very, very messy.

However, Peggy has moved on now and has made her first public appearance with her new man. The pair were seen at Superdrug’s second annual Star Awards this week, where it’s been reported they were seen looking “totally smitten.”

Peggy told The Sun they haven’t officially labelled their relationship, but her new man has met her family and gets on well with her father – something Georges famously struggled to do.

She told the publication she looks for her dad’s qualities in a man that she dates, and said she and her new man are both on the same page when it comes to wanting a family and getting married.

Plus, the pair must be serious, because they’re already starting a new business venture and are planning to open up a boutique hotel together?! Sure!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook