Right, so just how rich are Selling Sunset’s Chelsea and her businessman ex husband Jeff?

Let’s just say, that divorce settlement is going to be lengthy

If you’re big into earning money and business success, just like Chelsea and Jeff Lazkani, your net worth is always on your mind. Following the latest season of Selling Sunset on Netflix, it’s been revealed the previously married couple are now getting a divorce, with settlements being agreed on.

Both of the pair are very successful in their respective industries, and Chelsea has spoken a lot on the show about being proud of the lifestyle she and Jeff had built together. It’s not clear if the couple had a prenup, and it’s been reported they will settle division of their assets in court.

So, what are those financial assets exactly? Here is a look at the net worth of both Chelsea and Jeff Lazkani.

Chelsea Lazkani has earned her net worth from her real estate career

Chelsea Lazkani in Selling Sunset

via Netflix

Chelsea joined the Selling Sunset cast in season five, and has an estimated net worth of around $500k. When she joined the show she already had five years of experience in real estate, and previously had a much more corporate job, working as a business strategist and solar analyst with companies in the oil and gas industry.

According to her LinkedIn, Chelsea joined The Oppenheim Group in July 2021 after working for her previous brokerage for just under three years.

And her businessman ex husband Jeff is mega rich, too

Chelsea and Jeff Lazkani

via Netflix

Jeff Lazkani is extremely successful and is currently a managing partner at Icon Media Direct. According to LinkedIn, he’s worked for the company for 18 years and has worked his way up the ladder to his current position. In June 2016 he was promoted to the Vice President of the company and in 2021 he became the Managing Partner. His net worth is estimated at $500k.

Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.