Love Island 2024 rumoured footballer

This footballer is ‘signed up’ for Love Island 2024 and he went to Olivia Attwood’s wedding!

Ronnie Vint is set to be entering the villa in the next few days

Another day, another Islander who has apparently been signed up for the summer show. The latest cast member rumoured for Love Island 2024 is a footballer, who has very close links to previous legend, Olivia Attwood.

According to The Sun, Ronnie Vint has been signed up by bosses, and he was the best man at Olivia Attwood’s wedding to Bradley Dack. Ronnie plays for Lewes FC as a defender and has apparently been friends with Bradley, who is also a footballer, for years. He’s now close with Olivia, too.

27-year-old Ronnie joins a whole host of rumoured Islanders for the villa so far, and is said to have been a perfect choice for TV bosses because of his links to previous Islanders.

A source said: “Ronnie is the total package and ticks every single box for Love Island bosses – he’s good-looking with a great body, has top chat and even has links to former show legends.

“Fans are still obsessed with Olivia and now Bradley too thanks to their ITV reality spin-off Olivia Meets Her Match. This is an amazing way to keep those OG fans in the loop while introducing them to hot new singles.”

Ronnie is one of many rumoured Islanders for the 2024 villa so far. There has already been Welsh rugby player Ciaran Davies, model Grace Jackson, makeup artist Samantha Kenny, influencer Patsy Field, and reality TV nepo baby, Gigi Simon. The summer series set to start on ITV2 on Monday 3rd June, and Maya Jama will return as host.

It’s nearly time!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.