Paige and Finn ‘over for good’ as he ‘slept with MAFS star’ and ruined their reunion

The Love Island winners did briefly get back together recently

Following briefly getting back together, Love Island winners Paige and Finn are reported to now be over for good after him having a brief fling with a MAFS cast member.

The Islanders had got back together after they were both filming Ex on the Beach, but now The Sun is reporting Finn slept with Tamara Joy, who also appeared on Ex on the Beach, and Paige has decided things are over for good between them.

A source told The Sun: “The fling came out of nowhere on a boozy night out with some of the cast the night before the show launched. It left everyone shocked.” Finn is said to be “furious” at himself for ruining the opportunity to get back with Paige.

Paige and Finn are over for good as he slept with MAFS Star Tamara Joy

via MTV

Paige and Finn met on the first winter series of Love Island in 2020, and were crowned winners in the South Africa villa. In April 2023 news emerged of their breakup, and according to reports they realised they “weren’t forever” and Paige had moved out of the flat they shared together.

It’s was then reported “neither of them properly moved on” and they had been overheard at a press event for Ex on the Beach saying they’re giving their romance another go. A source at the time told The Sun: “After filming wrapped, they had a big heart to heart and decided they still wanted to be together. They’re taking it slowly, as they obviously had issues before splitting, but they’re committed to making it work this time.”

However, Paige then found out about Finn’s apparent one night stand, and called it all off again. She is friends with Tamara, and a source said she feels “betrayed and uncomfortable” by what happened.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.