MAFS Australia 2024 rules

The intense rules the MAFS Australia 2024 cast must follow to ensure they don’t ‘go rogue’

The producers have banned OnlyFans whilst the show is airing

Whilst filming for MAFS Australia 2024 only took around three months the cast is locked into some pretty intense rules for a lot longer due to how long the experiment takes to finish airing in Australia and the UK. From not being allowed to join OnlyFans to speaking to the press here are all the intense rules the MAFS Australia 2024 cast have to follow so they don’t “go rogue.”

‘Absolutely no OnlyFans’ until the show has finished airing

A source told Yahoo Lifestyle: “Absolutely no OnlyFans until the season has finished airing” as producers are mindful of the show’s “increased association with adult content” after so many previous MAFS Australia cast members joined the adult platform.

The cast can’t ‘capitalise’ off their MAFS Australia appearance

The second rule is that the MAFS Australia 2024 cast is not allowed to “capitalise” off their appearance on the show until it’s finished airing. This means they can’t collaborate with brand collaborations, ad campaigns or sign up to a new management.

They can’t talk to the media without approval from the channel

The cast is “not to talk to any media without clear approval [from Nine]” to help prevent spoilers or generating negative press by “slamming their edits.” Some of them have already broken that rule though, as Tori has already blamed the edit.

And have been asked to avoid public outings with partners

The final rule that has been broken by pretty much every single couple on the show is that they are not allowed to have any public outings with partners from the show or new partners that would reveal too much about what happened after the show finished filming.

For all the latest MAFS 2024 cast news and gossip on rules like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.