MAFS Australia Ben

Inside Ben’s life when he’s not mocking his wife on MAFS Australia

If I hear one more thing about his podcast I’m going to scream

We need to protest in the streets about the epidemic of men thinking they need a podcast, and no one is more of a poster boy for this hellish era we find ourselves in than Ben Walters from Married at First Sight Australia 2024. The MAFS Australia groom is exhausting us all with the podcast plugging, but what exactly does Ben get up to when he’s not make us eye roll at the TV? Here’s a full guide to his life off the show.

Right, what are the basics?

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ben (@walters_tours)

Ben is a tour guide (if you didn’t know from the Instagram handle and the fact he never shuts up about the podcast). He’s 39 years old.

This is the ONLY thing I will say about the podcast:

The podcast is called GET LOST With A Tour Guide and is available on YouTube and Spotify and currently has a 4.7 star rating with over 30 episodes – the most recent of which was released in November.

Ben describes himself on the podcast as a “long term traveller, ex European Tour Leader and Australia Tour Director who interviews people to unpack travel tips, tourism, culture and wild journeys.”

He also has a YouTube channel where Ben uploads the video version of his podcast and he currently has 159 subscribers, although that could go up a lot after his MAFS Australia 2024 appearance.

He’s allegedly back with his ex girlfriend from pre-MAFS

According to pictures from The Daily Mail, Ben is currently dating a woman named Aileen who can be seen in his profile picture on Facebook along with the fact it says he’s in a relationship on the app.

Via Facebook

And whilst Ben says he met his current girlfriend “three to four weeks” after leaving the experiment an insider claims that is not the case at all. One insider said:“Ben told another groom on the show that he was dating his current girlfriend before the show. He was seeing her, then the show called, and he went on, and now he’s back with her.”

He’s a general menace with his content that’s clearly trying to go viral

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ben (@walters_tours)

Please stop shouting in the supermarket, sir.

Before he became a tour guide, he had a different job altogether

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ben (@walters_tours)

He used to work in road construction? Didn’t expect that.

Erm, he’s a fan of British TikToker Hannah Lowther, apparently

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ben (@walters_tours)

Most random crossover ever.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Ben, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.