One Day situationship

Take this quiz and we’ll tell you which angsty TV situationship you’d be in

If you relate to Marianne and Connell I hope you have a therapist x

Since the One Day Netflix series graced our screens a few weeks back, all I can think about is how much it reminds me of another certain book-to-TV adaptation with a complex situationship that I know is unhealthy but I can’t with my chest say that they shouldn’t be together: Normal People’s Connell and Marianne. And all good things come in threes, because these two shows make up two-thirds of what I like to call the Commitment Issues Trifecta, with the third couple being Fleabag and Hot Priest.

All three pairings have things in common: ridiculously hot, terrible timing, and relatable only to those with deep-rooted attachment issues who don’t really want a relationship but just want to feel something. So if you’ve ever wondered which of these dysfunctional yet sexually overwhelming couples is most like your own situationship, you’ve come to the right place. I hope you’re ready to get called the fuck out x

One Day is available to watch on Netflix now. For more like this One Day symbolism and all the latest Netflix drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.