The Independent Spirit Awards best dressed

Jessica Chastain to Billie Eilish: Here are the best fits at the Independent Spirit Awards

Anne Hathaway my 70s queen

The 31st annual Independent Spirit Awards celebrated the best in indie cinema, but we are all about honouring the best dressed. They might have given awards to films like The Holdovers, May December and other gems from indie films from last year, but we are not here to worry about that; we are concerned with looks and drama. The best bit of the Hollywood awards season is really the theatre of it all, right? Without further ado. here are the best dressed at the Independent Spirit Awards.

Jessica Chastain

Chelsea Lauren/Shutterstock

This blue gown further proves that Jessica is one of the most stunning actresses in the game. This blue gown gives if a Las Vegas show girl wanted to channel her inner Old Hollywood starlet.

Quinta Brunson

Matt Baron/BEI/Shutterstock

This gold and floral number is chic and fun at the same time, and transforms the comedy queen Quinta Brunson into a literal queen.

Anne Hathaway

Matt Baron/BEI/Shutterstock

Anne is radiating 70s goddess in this sequinned jumpsuit. She could feasibly be off to Studio 54 to knock about with Bianca Jagger, Andy Warhol and so on after she graced the elite of indie cinema with her fantastic presence.

Andrew Scott

Matt Baron/BEI/Shutterstock

Andrew took a risk with this suit and should be commended for inviting comparisons to a banana. However, the only thing it shares with fruit is how fresh he looks! Honestly, this man can do no wrong.

Emma Roberts

Matt Baron/BEI/Shutterstock

I love how this is another sartorial risk because it could have been very 2003 Trash Hollywood, but it’s actually veering more on the Audrey Hepburn side. This is how you do Hollywood awards post Madame Web.

Billie Eilish

Matt Baron/BEI/Shutterstock

Billie could wear this until the end of time, and I would lap it every time. It’s timeless, and it works!