Dexter's cafe One Day visit

Omg, you can visit Dexter’s One Day cafe in real life and it looks EXACTLY like the show

Everyone on TikTok is heading there already

One Day has had us all in a chokehold since it dropped on Netflix almost a fortnight ago. And, now we’ve all rushed through all 14 episodes in record time, and cried our eyes out in the process, obviously what we want to do next is visit every filming location possible. And the place everybody on TikTok is flocking to for a chance of feeling closer to Dexter and Emma – aside from Arthur’s Seat – is Dexter’s café in London. Sob.

Turns out, Dexter’s Café Belleville, which he begged his dad to give him the money to open – and dominates the scenes in the gutting thirteenth episodes of the series, is actually a real-life corner café painted deep blue called La Maison in North London. So, here’s everything you need to know to get yourself there ASAP:

@melmadog

The fact its raining 💔thank god its not st swithuns day! #fyp #oneday #onedaynetflix #dextermayhew #london

♬ In Cold Light – Vanbur

Right, where in London is Dexter’s One Day cafe and when can I visit?

Credit: Netflix

So, if you want to visit Dexter’s café from One Day in real life you need to head to Calabria Street in Highbury, where it goes by the real name of La Maison. Honestly, Netflix’s set department did very little to this place for filming because it looks almost exactly the same as when Leo Woodall was leaning over the counter in his apron.

Described on its website as a “small cosy local neighbourhood café” Le Maison does seem to really line up with the vision Dexter had for Café Belleville. They don’t take any reservations. So, it’s walk in only and you can visit from 8AM-5.30PM in the week and 9AM-5.30PM on the weekend. From their Insta, it looks like you should expect really great pastries and kimchi and cheddar toasties, which should hopefully be delicious enough to heal the pain of One Day heartbreak.

One Day is available to watch on Netflix now. For more like this and all the latest Netflix drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.

Related stories recommended by this writer

• How do you play Are You There Moriarty? The weirdly posh game from One Day

• One Day’s Ambika Mod has spoken out about filming THAT heartbreaking box room scene

• Ambika Mod ‘struggled’ whilst filming One Day and wanted to quit her role

Featured image credit via Netflix/TikTok