Ok, so here is everything you need to know about Drake’s latest leaked nudes saga

The things you learn that you never wanted to x

Are you all up to speed with all the ho-haa about Drake apparently having his nudes leaked on the internet? No? Well, you’re in the right place.

Here is everything you need to know about Drake allegedly getting his nudes leaked and then confirming that, yes, apparently, it is him. Confirmation came from the man himself today

When did these rumours start?

A video recently surfaced on Twitter titled “Drake Leaked Video”, which appeared to be a self-filmed clip of him masturbating while he was riding on his private jet. After the footage caused a ruckus because of how well-equipped he is, it is believed that he put the speculation to bed by largely hinting that it was indeed him in the clip.

When did Drake confirm the leaked nudes were his?

According to a livestream held by Adin Ross, Drake assured everyone that he was not ashamed of his homemade adult content. This happened after Adin Ross left him a voice note on a livestream.

Adin told via the recorded message: “I’m still live bro, we were just looking at this sh*t. Goddamn, you were blessed with your voice, you’re blessed with performing, you’re blessed with being number one but you’re also blessed to have a f*cking missile.”

According to the video, Drake replied to this message with a string of “like eight laughing emojis,” which was a sentiment that the viewers echoed in the livestream.

Someone commented: “He doesn’t care? Because I wouldn’t either if my sh*t was like that one.”

Adin’s word is the only thing one can rest on that it is Drake himself, but based on his previous assessments of his own manhood, this feels like something that he would say.

As you would expect, something like this does not go unnoticed by the internet, and it sparked a whole wave of hilarious memes. People couldn’t keep their thoughts to themselves about the clip and, like proper internet addicts, had to express themselves via reaction GIFs.

Where can I find the alleged footage?

Nice try! You smutty lot can do a bit of your own research sometimes. You can’t have everything handed to you.

For all the latest film, TV, and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook