Kanye West snatching phone wife Bianca

Kanye West snatches reporter’s phone when asked about ‘controlling’ his wife allegations

‘Don’t come asking me disrespectful questions’

Speculation has been swirling on social media over Kanye West’s alleged ‘controlling’ treatment of his wife Bianca Censori. And when one reporter asked Ye about the theories around his relationship on the street in Hollywood on Monday, he snatched her phone out of her hand and swore in her face.

“Don’t come asking me that dumb-ass shit,” Kanye told the TMZ journalist while wearing a black balaclava to conceal his face. “I’m a person, bro,” he added, before asking the woman why she’d ask “some dumb-ass disrespectful questions about my wife.”

The intense reaction came after the reporter had said to Kanye: “It’s good to see you. People want to know if Bianca has her free will, some people are saying you’re controlling her.” Kanye then stared her in the face before grabbing her phone and storming away in anger.

The incident is the latest in a now winding saga with Kanye and his wife. Last week, he was accused of having a “humiliation kink” after posting distressing pictures of Bianca in minimal clothing to Instagram. He has also been reported to have banned Bianca from social media:

“Bianca has always had social media and she was active on it – until she married Kanye,” an insider told the Mail. “He doesn’t want her to have it because he thinks that it will hurt her if she had to read the nasty things that people say.

“He convinced her that, since she is a star now, she has to remain a mystery and it is creepy to those who know her as it feels like another form of control. He is pushing her nakedness all over his own [account] so that he can control her narrative. It is disturbing, and by shutting her off from the world he is causing her to become more and more isolated.”

He has since deleted all of his Instagram posts following the backlash.

Kanye has reportedly also given Bianca a list of instructions which includes foods his wife is and isn’t allowed to eat, alongside when she is allowed to speak. A source claimed: “Kanye has a set of rules for Bianca, which includes never speaking and wearing what he wants her to wear.”

Kanye West is yet to response to these claims.