The final Traitors power ranking! Here’s who’s at the top going into the final

Evie revealing she has a wife at the last second made her an overnight icon

Well, here we are. The finale looms, and so that means it’s time for the final power ranking of The Traitors series two – week four. The big one. Only five remain as the cash prize is in smelling distance, and perhaps it isn’t the top five we wanted but it is the top five we potentially deserve. It’s literally all to play for, and whilst it feels like the most powerful player is an unbeatable Faithful we still have Jazatha Christie with theories up his sleeve. It’s been a big week with big characters eliminated from the game – so here is the final power ranking to determine who will win as we arrive at the end of The Traitors week four. It has been a JOURNEY.

5. Mollie

Via BBC

Oh dear, oh dear. I wonder if Mollie is watching the show back in utter disbelief at how much Harry has pulled the rug over her eyes. She is honestly at the point where she’s ready to confess to being a Traitor over accusing him of one. It’s actually quite beyond belief. What power Harry has over her I do not know. Seems like a lovely girl but she is completely useless at this game.

4. Andrew

Via BBC

Not the best Traitor, but he’s kind of pulled it back around. I feared he was a goner after the Ross spat where they both sort of crumbled, but I think most of the heat has gone off him. He’s probably fared the best out of any recruited Traitor on both seasons which at least is a minority good thing to shout about. Hilarious though when he said he feels like a dad to Harry, even though Harry is the one who’s held his hand through any traitoring and literally told him what to do. Andrew might be a bit of a daddy, but he should be calling Harry dad.

3. Evie

The Traitors power ranking four

Via BBC

You see what coming out as a last minute lesbian queen does for you? Overnight icon, actually. No I won’t be explaining the logic of this, but I just wish Evie so well now. Sorry! Maybe I am bias but I care not. Still staunchly believe the Faithfuls do not deserve a single penny because they’ve played a useless game but she seems like a lovely lady, and I somewhat appreciate the calm way she goes about a roundtable. Never gets it right, but still.

2. Jaz (Jazatha Christie)

Via BBC

The Faithfuls last hope. Truly their only beacon of potential winnings left in this game. I love Jaz and he seems so clever and he’s a great communicator, but I do fear he’s really just left it too late to out Harry. He’s the only one who’s had the right theories on Harry but at the roundtable? Crickets. I don’t know if the master plan of Jazatha Christie is to reveal his cards right at the last second and he has a cleverer logic to me but I fear it might be too little too late.

1. Harry

The Traitors power ranking four

Via BBC

Boo all you like, that’s my winner. No one else in this game has played it as great as Harry. He’s actually masterful. Even his smugness and cockiness he can back up. He never got twisted in his own deceptions unlike Paul, he just quietly thrived until he took over as the HTIC: Head Traitor In Charge. Everyone thought Ross could “avenge”… No chance. Say what you want about him, but the person who wins this show should be the player who pulled off the best game. Not a soul alive can say that isn’t Harry.

The Traitors UK series two concludes tonight on BBC One and  iPlayer. For more like The Traitors power ranking week four and the best music, reality TV and entertainment news, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook