molly-mae tommy holiday

Inside Molly-Mae and Tommy’s New Year’s trip to the Maldives, after rumours of their split

The couple appear to be loved-up on their luxurious £2,400 a night holiday with Bambi

Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury are spending New Year’s abroad this year, choosing to jet off on a luxury holiday to the Maldives with their daughter, Bambi.

The pair have shared snaps of the family together from the dreamy island destination, squashing recent rumours that their relationship had broken down and their engagement was over.

And despite the happy faces, their holiday comes only a couple of weeks after Molly-Mae took to her youTube channel to address the rumours that she was no longer with Tommy. 

But despite gossip, the couple look super loved up and thrilled to share their lavish break with their daughter, who they hadn’t planned on bringing until the last minute. Molly-Mae revealed on social media how the thought of leaving Bambi at home was “breaking their hearts”, and how herself and Tommy decided they instead wanted to spend New Year’s Eve together as a three for the first time.

Explaining their decision to bring little Bambi, Molly added that their stay at The Ritz-Carlton resort was actually intended to be a romantic getaway for herself and her fiancé and was actually a shared Christmas present to each other.

The influencer said: “To be completely honest and 100 per cent real with you, originally it was meant to be just Tommy and me going for a romantic holiday and our present to each other for Christmas. As it got closer and the holiday came around, we were both saying we didn’t feel comfortable with the idea of spending New Year’s away from Bambi. That was breaking both of our hearts.”

But Molly-Mae and Tommy look smitten on holiday with little Bambi and it seems as though the pair have more than made up after Tommy’s controversial boy’s trip, which left Molly-Mae “mortified” after her fiancé had a busy weekend of partying and getting close to another girl in a club in the UAE.

Their £2,400 per night stay couldn’t be more fancy, with posh lunches, juice shots and golf cart buggies on hand to transport the family about.

Leaving their home in Manchester and flying first class on Boxing Day, the trip was bougie right from the off, with Molly-Mae even sharing how her daughter stole her seat on the aeroplane. But since arriving on the Fari Islands, she’s shared how she’s “feeling so proud” to have gotten their daughter to the other side of the world for the special holiday occasion.

Posting photos of Tommy and Bambi on their private sun deck, equipped with an infinity swimming pool and steps that lead directly into the Indian Ocean, Molly-Mae seems keen as ever to share their happy memories with her 7.8 million followers on Instagram.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.