Christine Quinn since she quit Selling Sunset

Writing a book and making millions: What Christine’s been up to since ditching Selling Sunset

Her life is incredible

The Oppenheim Group hasn’t been the same since Queen Christine Quinn left it. But since leaving Selling Sunset behind, Christine has been booked and busy. Beyond it, even.

Of course the icon that is she wasn’t going to leave the show and then just disappear, instead she’s launched her own business, written a book and continued to absolutely thrive, whilst wearing killer outfits.

Christine was on Selling Sunset from the start until season five, but announced from season six onwards she would no longer be in the cast. That was a year and a half ago now,  so what has she been up since? Here’s a full rundown.

Since leaving The Oppenheim Group and Selling Sunset, Christine has been focusing on her own business

Christine left the show when she no longer worked for The Oppenheim Group. Christine then started a new real estate brokerage, called RealOpen, with her mega rich husband. It allows clients to purchase homes using cryptocurrency. “RealOpen is the easiest and most efficient way for crypto holders to purchase luxury real estate,” the company states on its website.

“I had to make a business decision that was for me, so I had to terminate the contract so I could move it over to my brokerage,” Christine said on Instagram about leaving. “Why work for someone else when you can be your own CEO?”

She also wrote a book!

In 2022, Christine released How to be a Boss Bitch: Stop apologising for who you are and get the life you want. Part prescriptive how-to, part manifesto, part tell-all, the book covers sex and money, fashion and fame, gossip and gratitude, confidence and consciousness.

The book description reads: “Quinn has been called everything from ‘the most-talked-about woman on TV’ to ‘the villain 2020 needed’ and she isn’t shy about any of the qualities that got her the success she has today: tenacity, confidence, and fearlessness, all while dressed in full glam and designer.

“By sharing details of her journey from high school dropout to self made millionaire, reality TV star, and fashion and beauty entrepreneur, Quinn gives her readers the tools to define their own Boss Bitch style and manifest their own success – without being held back by society’s terms.

“From branding yourself with a signature style that reflects your unique strengths, to using your opponent’s poison as your power, to learning the basics of a successful negotiation, to getting fired – and being ecstatic about it, How to Be a Boss Bitch is a modern guide to living a bold, authentic life.”

Christine has been modelling and looks incredible

Naturally, after ditching Selling Sunset Christine was never going to leave fashion behind. Her Instagram is full of shoots and vibey looks, and she looks amazing. Christine has been on the cover of Vogue, done photoshoots in fashion capitals New York, London and Paris, and has done countless other magazine campaigns.

On top of all this, Christine worked creative director for her ShoeDazzle campaign, and has been a brand ambassador for Samsung.

She’s still with her husband, and baby Christian is two-years-old

Christian is married to Christian Richard, who made his millions as a tech entrepreneur and is now retired. The couple got married in December 2019, in a huge winter wonderland themed wedding that we saw on the show. They welcomed their first child together, a son called Christian, in May 2021. [Baby] Christian is now two-years-old.

Christine has a net worth of $3million

Christine made most of her money through Selling Sunset and The Oppenheim Group, and now has an estimated net worth of $3million. She started in the entertainment and fashion industry before settling into her career in real estate. Her new business seems to be thriving – so watch this space!

Christine also said that since leaving Selling Sunset, she doesn’t watch the show

Now she’s no longer part of it, Christine has said since leaving Selling Sunset she no longer watches the show either. “I have my girls that I absolutely love, and I’m so supportive of them,” she told E! News. “For me, I don’t think I’ll watch the show just because I want to know them for who they are and not what they’re edited to be. So for me, I probably won’t watch it. But I did hear that my name was being dropped in the trailer.”

Yikes!

Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.