The wild transformation Selling Sunset star Bre Tiesi has had since fillers and cosmetic work

I’m quite shook

Looking at old pictures of Selling Sunset realtor Bre Tiesi before she had cosmetic work and surgery done and you probably wouldn’t recognise her – the transformation she’s had has been wild.

From pictures over 10 years ago, way before her luxury LA real estate days, Bre looks like a completely different person. Bre is 32 now, and pictures from her early 20s show what she looked like before cosmetic surgery and work. In 2008 to 2011, Bre was dating US TV personality Nick Hogan, and there are loads of pictures of them attending events as a couple.

Bre Tiesi before cosmetic surgery and Selling Sunset

via Startraks/Shutterstock

Bre Tiesi has never shied away from openly talking about the cosmetic work and surgery she’s had done over the years before Selling Sunset, and said on Instagram: “What haven’t I had done? I have had my nose done, I’ve had my boobs done, I’ve done filler, I have done Botox, I’ve tried literally everything. Kybella, Morpheus, like, I just did a CO2 laser. I’ve done a ton of lasers.”

She added that she and her friends joke that they are “guinea pigs” for anything that can “fossilise” them and “keep this forever”. Bre has often had people questioning if she is trying to look like Megan Fox, which she has dismissed.

via Peter Brooker/Shutterstock

In the old pictures, you can see Bre’s lips are significantly less full, her nose is a different shape, and she’s without her now signature dark hair. Bre was born in LA, and had previously wanted to become a surgical technician, before she got into the modelling game. She has been a model since she was a teenager, but is focusing on a career in real estate now.

Bre has one child who she shares with TV host and rapper Nick Cannon. Their son Legendary Love was born in June 2022, and is one of Nick’s 12 children.

Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.