Love Island All Stars Tom Casey Will

Love Island: All Stars Casey and Tom have said Will is ‘no longer a friend’ following ‘rift’

The duo felt they were getting ‘nothing back’ from Will

Tom and Casey have a very iconic friendship, and the two looked elated to see each other on Love Island: All Stars, but they used to be a trio with Will from Love Island.

Love Island: All Stars cast members Tom, Casey and Will from season nine were almost inseparable in the villa, and were known as the three musketeers. But once they were out of the villa it seemed the trio weren’t hanging out at all, and instead, it would just be Casey and Tom together at events.

Before entering the Love Island: All Stars villa Tom and Casey went on The Nikki and Brie Show to discuss what happened with their friendship with Will, and why they fell out.

@thenikkiandbrieshow

Casey and Tom have entered #thenikkiandbrieshow villa! šŸļøWeā€™re back with a new episode and we canā€™t wait for you to tune in! Out NOW on all podcast platforms šŸŽ§ #nikkiandbrie #loveisland #podcast

ā™¬ original sound – The Nikki and Brie Show

A lot has happened since the show ended

One of the hosts told the boys how she originally wanted to interview “the three musketeers,” but that it seemed like “one is missing a lot.” Love Island’s Tom and Casey explained how “a lot has happened since the show” but they were “happy to go there,” and discussed what happened with Will.

Tom and Casey felt they were getting “nothing back” from Will

The duo told hosts Nikki and Brie how “even in the villa, we were so close” and described their trio as “inseparable.” After leaving the villa they explained how they made time for Will and invited him to places, offered to visit him at his farm, and go out for drinks.

But both Casey and Tom would “get nothing back” from the farmer. After a while they realised there’s “only so much effort you can make before you think, this guy is making no effort with me.”

Will constantly read and ignored their messages

They both thought this was a “shame” as they all got on so well. Casey and Tom estimated there must have been about five or six times when they messaged Will to do something, but he would “read and ignore every one of my messages.”

They explained how they completely understood that Will has a girlfriend, but wanted him to “at least have the decency to get back to us.”

The duo now wonder whether it was even a real friendship

Love Island: All Stars bombshells Will and Casey then said how Will went to a magazine and “did an exclusive saying we excluded him,” when in reality it was the “complete opposite.” After everything that’s happened between the three of them after leaving the villa, it’s made Casey and Tom “look back at it now and wonder if it was a real friendship.”

They finished talking about the fallout by concluding that if someone chooses to go to a newspaper and “make stuff up”, then they’re “no friend of mine.”

The Tab has reached out to Will for comment.