Meet the cast of Who is Erin Carter? The UK thriller that’s number one on Netflix right now

There are cast members from Skins, Netflix originals and ITV dramas

A new British thriller has dropped on Netflix and gone straight into number one in the top 10. The cast of the show, called Who is Erin Carter?, contains some very familiar faces.

The seven-part action series is all about Erin Carter, a British substitute teacher who lives in Barcelona with her loving husband, Jordi, and young daughter, Harper.

Erin has managed to build an ordinary life for herself in Santa Alma, an upmarket community on the outskirts of the city, until one day she gets caught up in a violent robbery at the local supermarket. And when one of the robbers claims to recognise her, Erin’s life begins to unravel. She’s forced to battle to clear her name and protect her family… But is she really who she claims to be?

Here is the full cast of Who is Erin Carter? on Netflix.

Evin Ahmad – Erin Carter

The cast of Who is Erin Carter on Netflix

via Netflix

The lead of Erin Carter is played by Evin Ahmad. She is a Swedish actress and author, who you might have seen in Netflix originals such as Quicksand, The Rain and Snabba Cash.

Indica Watson – Harper

via Netflix

Erin’s daughter Harper is played by Indica Watson. Despite being just 13, Indica already has a number of acting credits to her name.  Her debut television appearance was in the second series of The Missing and in 2017 she played young Eurus Holmes in the series four finale of Sherlock.

Sean Teale – Jordi

via Netflix

Jordi, who is Erin’s partner in Barcelona and acts as a guardian for Harper, is played by Sean Teale. You might recognise him from being Nick in season five and six of Skins, or as Prince Condé in Reign.

Douglas Henshall – Daniel Lang

via Netflix

One of the best known faces in the cast of Who is Erin Carter? on Netflix is Douglas Henshall, who plays Daniel Lang. Daniel is the father of a child in the class Erin teaches, and Douglas who plays him is best known for his roles as Professor Nick Cutter in the series Primeval and Detective Inspector Jimmy Pérez in the crime drama Shetland. He’s also been in Outlander, Lewis, The Bill and In Plain Sight.

Pep Ambròs – Emilio

via Netflix

Emilio is a police officer who investigates the robbery which Erin is caught up in, and he’s played by Pep Ambròs. He is a Spanish actor, known for Matadero, Cuéntame and The Olive Tree.

Susannah Fielding – Olivia

via Netflix

Susannah Fielding plays Olivia, the secretary at the school where Erin works. You might recognise her from roles in Death on the Nile, Tom Jones, The Great Outdoors or from BBC One’s parody magazine show This Time, with Alan Partridge.

Charlotte Vega – Penelope

via Netflix

Wealthy local mother Penelope is played by Charlotte Vega. She is best known for roles in fantasy drama Warrior Nun, American Assassin and horror sequel Wrong Turn.

Who is Erin Carter? is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.