‘Juicy drama and high emotions’: What’s coming in Love Is Blind After the Altar season four

The three episodes hit Netflix this week!

Alert! Love Is Blind: After the Altar season four is here! It feels like ages since we’ve checked in with our favourite chaos dating show but now is finally the time to see what’s happening with the cast of season four, over a year after their experiment took place.

Season four episodes dropped on Netflix six months ago, but the show was actually filmed a long time before then, so by now the couples who got married have already celebrated anniversaries and settled into normal life together. Those who didn’t have moved on (or not, as the trailer for After the Altar hints) and some have new relationships now.

But, of course, the drama of the pods forever lives on. Here’s what we know ahead of Love Is Blind: After the Altar season four.

Love Is Blind After the Altar season four on Netflix

via Netflix

Love Is Blind: After the Altar season four drops this week!

During the fourth season three couples successfully got married, so six months on from this airing, it’ll be time to see if these relationships have stood the test of time. There are three new, 40 minute episodes coming to Netflix, all of which drop on Friday 1st September.

We will be checking in with Brett and Tiffany, Chelsea and Kwame and Bliss and Zack to see how married life is going, plus Jackelina and Josh will be there to explain how they got together after things fell apart between Jackelina and Marshall. Of course, Irina, Micah and Paul will also be there to stir up some drama.

via Netflix

The Netflix synopsis reads: “As the married couples raise a toast to their one-year anniversaries and the singles reflect on the past year, a plan is hatched to reunite the Pod Squad for a flag football celebration. However, the upcoming game and party promises unexpected surprises and twists leaving the fate of some relationships hanging in the balance. Will remaining tension be squashed? Have marriages and friendships grown together or grown apart?”

In the trailer for After the Altar, Brett can be seen saying he doesn’t “think everyone has moved on” and Micah says Paul still has “lingering feelings” for her – despite the fact he’s got a new girlfriend now. There’s also “tension” between Jackie and Marshall, and things get heated. It’s going to be chaotic!

Chelsea has spilled all the drama we should expect

via Netflix

In an interview with People Magazine, Chelsea has said there’s some “juicy drama” coming in Love Is Blind: After the Altar season four, and said the cast had “high emotions” in the new episodes.

“I prefer to stay out of the drama, but it does happen around me,” Chelsea said. “I prefer to not engage in drama, if anything. I mean, if anyone wants to come up and talk to me about something, I mean they kind of know I’m pretty rational as a human being. And I’m not going to really do that.”

She added: “We have emotions, we are just human beings in this, and it’s not easy. So, I’m not saying that the drama is necessarily unwarranted from individuals. I mean, I just can’t speak for their experiences, but I do know that we’re real humans with real feelings and real lives.”

She said she and Kwame are “doing great” since getting married over a year ago. “We’re really in such a beautiful stage right now and getting married on this experience is super unique,” she said. “We’re really happy and we had a really fun, exciting summer and travel the world together, and are getting really awesome new opportunities.”

Watch the first look teaser trailer for Love Is Blind: After the Altar season four here

I can’t wait!

Love Is Blind: After the Altar season four will be available on Netflix from September 1st. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.