Liv Bentley family made in chelsea

Three sisters and a £50million estate: Inside Liv Bentley’s insanely boujee family life

Please say her parents are adopting

Olivia Bentley is hands down the most iconic member of the Made in Chelsea cast right now. She’s almost always right at the centre of the drama and the new spin off season Made In Chelsea: Corsica is absolutely no exception. “They call me hurricane Bentley,” she told The Tab in a recent interview ahead of the season launch. “I just love the show when you’re single.”

So, in case you’re curious about the life which led to the Liv Bentley we now see on screen, here’s everything you need to know about her parents, sisters, where they grew up and their family inheritance:

Right, who are Liv Bentley’s parents?

Liv’s parents Kate and Keven Bentley have been on the show several times and are just as hilarious as her. According to LinkedIn, Kevin Bentley is the Managing Director at Bentley Group – which is a plumbing, heating and electrical company. 

And who are Liv Bentley’s sisters?

Liv has three sisters: Athena and Cordelia are both younger sisters, and Kinvara is one year older than Olivia. She hasn’t posted with them on Instagram in years and all their profiles have been made private. However, all four of them did a photoshoot with Country Life magazine in 2016 inside a 1930s Bentley before they went slightly off grid.

Olivia Bentley family

Cordelia Bentley went to Oxford Brookes to study business management, where she featured in The Tab’s best dressed article from their uni fight night. She now works as a marketing account manager and lives down the road from Chelsea in Parsons Green. Similarly, Kinevra works in influencer marketing and lives in London. While Athena stayed in Oxfordshire and works as a product analyst, according to her LinkedIn. So, there are no nepo babies in the Bentley family.

So, what’s the Bentley’s family home like?

The Bentley’s Oxfordshire estate was actually put on the market in 2021 for a humungous £50million. Named the Burrow Farm, Liv’s family house was a 478-acre estate was bought in 2978 by her grandfather and insurance boss David Palmer who died in 2019, aged 92. The property had two pools, 14 homes, 11 commercial structures, as well as a partridge and a pheasant shoot.

“We’re old-school, not flashy,” Liv told HELLO! of the estate. “We don’t have sports cars parked outside. Our house is very homely,” adding when she settles down, her parent’s countryside life is the one she “aspires to”.

Are the Bentley’s the family of Bentley Motors or?

It’s a real grey area whether Olivia and her family are actually the heir to Bentley Motors. Liv has herself claimed she is, and has said she’s the great-great-great granddaughter of the founder of Bentley Motors, but the company itself has denied it. Weird? Yes. Awkward? Extremely.

Made in Chelsea: Corsica will begin on Sunday, 13th August at 9pm. For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook