Love Island performance 2023

Omg, a huge pop star is booked to perform at the Love Island villa tonight

They’ve literally won a Grammy

Love Island’s pop star performance parties have made for some iconic moments: namely, Anton Danyluk crying over Craig David’s live set at the villa in season five. And we might see some tears from the 2023 Islanders tonight as it’s been revealed this year’s musical guest is much bigger than Mabel or Becky Hill.

Yup,  the artist performing on Love Island tonight is a huge Grammy Award-winning star, who’s more famous than any other artist that’s step foot in the Mallorca villa before. Sources close to the show have claimed the star will put on the “biggest Love Island performance to ever take place”.

Love Island pop star performance

“They are a huge American A-lister and multi Grammy Award winner set to give a stellar performance in this evening’s show,” they said. “The artist will be performing one of the biggest productions including a medley of their global chart-topping hits alongside a spectacular and never before seen finale.”

Right, so who is performing on Love Island tonight?

Imagine: Nikki Minaj giving a Barbie themed performance. Harry Styles jetting in as a bombshell. With so many Grammy winners, the possibilities are endless. But no, the star Love Island producers opted to break the show’s budget for is actually…Neyo. The girls are going to LOSE IT when Miss Independent comes on.

Considering the pop stars who have previously performed on Love Island are of the UK club and festival circuit realm of famous (Tom Zanetti, Joel Corry, Jax Jones) Neyo’s performance will be a serious upgrade. Maybe producers just wanted to give the Islanders one last fun night of flirting and dancing together before the total chaos of Casa Amor tears the villa’s couples apart? Either way, this is exciting.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.