grimace milkshake

What is the McDonald’s Grimace milkshake death trend and can I buy one in the UK?

His birthday milkshake is Griminal!

The McDonald’s Grimace milkshake trend from TikTok is pure evil. In case you’re unaware, Grimace is a McDonald’s character who was first introduced in 1972 as someone who stole milkshakes from customers. So to honour his birthday this month, McDonald’s released special Grimace milkshakes but they’re making people take a funny turn.

Here’s everything we know about the Grimace milkshake death trend from TikTok.

What is the Grimace milkshake meme from TikTok?

Naturally, it’s very weird. The Grimace milkshake trend sees people take a sip of the milkshake and then find themselves on the floor. They’re staging it to look as though they’re surrounded by a crime scene and like the drink poisoned them or something strange happened to them after they tried the viral drink.

People are now making jokes, with some calling it a “Grime scene” and others calling Grimace a “Griminal” for what he did to them.

Some of these videos are genuinely unhinged though. One girl made one which showed her floating in a river covered in the milkshake after she tried it. Another TikToker tried the milkshake and then the camera cut to her acting feral eating it off a car park floor – it’s WILD.

Can I get the Grimace milkshake from McDonald’s in the UK?

No, the birthday meal is exclusive to the US.

Distressed!