paid to watch black mirror

I’ve finally found my dream job: You can now get paid £1,000 to binge watch Black Mirror

Sign me up!

You can now actually be paid to watch Black Mirror and it’s 2018 feature length spinoff: Bandersnatch.

If there is one thing that we can all say with absolute certainty that we’re experts in, it’s binge watching Netflix. No matter the occasion, Netflix and the safety of your cosy, warm bed are always there for you. And I guarantee we’ve all thought at least once: “If only I could get paid to do this”, well now you can.

With the latest season of Black Mirror having just dropped on Netflix, all you need to do to earn £1,000 is binge watch all six seasons of the Charlie Brooker show, and its spin-off Bandersnatch, and rank them all by their likelihood of actually happening.

VegasSlotsOnline, a leading igaming review and guidance platform is offering is offering the chance to only one fan who will take on the challenge and become the “Black Mirror Binger”.

The Binger will help predict the likelihood of each episode’s storyline happening in real life and work with odds analysts to create a Black Mirror Inevitability Index.

This will be done by giving each episode a score out of 100, where 100 denotes an episode storyline that has either already happened in real life or is certain to.

The only criteria is that the Binger has to be 21+, have their own Netflix account and be able to watch the show on the weekend of 3rd July – easy money. You can apply to be the Binger here.

However, the job might be made just that little bit harder with viewers having spotted multiple plot holes in episodes of the recent season, including in the popular Loch Henry with fans saying it ruins the whole of the sixth season.

Season six of Black Mirror is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

People are pointing out a plot hole in Black Mirror’s Loch Henry that ruins season six

The ultimate ranking of every Black Mirror episode, including season six

• RIP Black Mirror: The once freshest show on TV has never felt more stale

Featured images via Netflix.