Gino D’Acampo dropped this indirect about Phillip Schofield’s scandal and Holly was gagged

This is so on brand from Gino

Holly Willoughby and Dermot O’Leary were left speechless today after Gino D’Acampo made an awkward indirect comment about the Phillip Schofield drama.

The Italian chef always goes viral for his comments on the show, it’s fair to say he brings in the viewers.

Previously and famously, Gino said: “If my grandma had wheels, she would have been a bike.” However, more recently, today he left the hosts gobsmacked.

He hadn’t appeared on This Morning for a while and he came back today. Dermot introduced him, saying: “It’s been a while but Gino is finally allowed back in the This Morning kitchen.” Gino replied: “I was in Italy for a month and I can’t wait to cook for all of you.”

He then left the room speechless when he said: “Everything is under control, I’m back. Any news? Anything in the last month that I should know of?”

Dermot looked like he wanted the sofa to swallow him whole whilst Holly awkwardly laughed. Gino asked: “Why is Dermot not talking anymore?”

Dermot then joked saying Gino is only back for the day. Yikes.