A roundup of the most wholesome pics from this year’s MAFS Australia couples

Inject it!

There are three happy couples who made it to the end after the experiment, even if one of the couples weren’t an original match, and they have all been sharing the most wholesome photos since gaining access to their Instagrams again.

Melinda and Layton, Tahnee and Ollie and Evelyn and Duncan are the current couples who all appeared on MAFS Australia season 10 and have been feeding their followers with wholesome moments of their relationship.

If, for some reason, you aren’t following them on Instagram yet, here are all the most wholesome snaps from the MAFS Australia 2023 couples.

Tahnee and Ollie

A true Gen Z couple. Who else would have this many polaroids? They came to slay and that is all.

Aren’t they just the cutest couple ever?!

In this house we stan Tollie x

GOALS!

My goodness they love a polaroid.

Layton and Melinda

If they aren’t your favourite CEOs, they should be.

My jaw? Oh sorry it’s on the floor.

They’re just so wholesome.

Um… is someone cutting onions?

One of the BEST MAFS Australia couples.

Evelyn and Duncan

Now we’ve already gushed over how gorgeous Evelyn and Duncan are, but we need to do it again.

It’s getting steamy here!

Aren’t they just one of the cutest MAFS Australia couples?!

The latest season of Married at First Sight Australia is currently available to watch on Channel 4. For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.