MAFS Australia 2023 Duncan Evelyn

If you thought they couldn’t get any cuter, Duncan says he is ‘keen’ to marry Evelyn

They’re just so wholesome

Duncan and Evelyn warmed everyone’s hearts when they announced they were in a relationship after Married at First Sight Australia and they have just become even cuter.

The couple recently appeared on Today Extra and Duncan said he would be up for marrying Evelyn in a similar ceremony on MAFS Australia 2023.

When asked by David Campbell if the couple would consider a televised wedding, Duncan responded: “Yes, I’m keen,” while Evelyn didn’t respond. He even suggested John Aiken could arrange the ceremony. I need this to happen!

Duncan and Evelyn met while they were on MAFS Australia 2023 together but were in separate pairs. After filming ended, rumours began to spread about the pair possibly being in a relationship and they often denied it at first.

In a sweet Instagram post about their new relationship, Duncan wrote: “The secret is out, and yes, the rumours are true… Evelyn and I are officially off the market!” Brb, I’m crying they’re so cute.

The former MAFS Australia cast members said they grew closer at Mardi Gras after hanging out together. “A couple of weeks later, after forming a good friendship, there were a few kisses, and it formed from there,” Duncan told Kate Ritchie.

When they announced their relationship, Evelyn said it was “freeing” to go public. “This is Evelyn and Duncan’s hard launch. It feels good to finally just say it, and it feels kind of exhilarating in a weird, freeing way,” Evelyn told 9Entertainment.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.