Jesse says the editing of him and Claire at the MAFS Australia reunion was ‘crafty’

Ngl I kind of wish things worked out for them

We love Married at First Sight drama, especially MAFS Australia drama because it just hits different. This season focused heavily on Jesse and Claire’s relationship.

Things between Claire and Jesse didn’t start too well once she found out about his ick list, he shushed her and then she kissed their co-star Adam Seed on a night out.

Anyway, the reunion episode for this season saw the brides and grooms sit down with the experts after the experiment ended to spill the tea.

During the episode we also learnt Jesse and Claire are supposedly on good terms after she cheated on him with Adam. But Jesse has since piped up about the editing of the reunion episode and is looking to stamp out some of those rumours claiming they’re getting back together.

In a Facebook post shared by The Brag after the episode aired in Australia, Jesse wrote: “Allow me to clarify. Almost everything I say about Claire that night has been craftily edited to appear that there’s still a chance for us.Claire and I absolutely DID NOT talk every day. I actually spent the entire drive to the reunion talking about how I wasn’t too keen on seeing Claire or Adam and how I wanted to mostly be by myself that night. What you saw was Claire and I simply being polite, friendly and kind to each other. No need for a fight. We shared a hello hug. We spoke once more that entire night. Nothing more to it.”

Recently Jesse has been facing more romance rumours but instead of Claire, they’re to do with their co-star Janelle. According to Janelle, the pair both trauma bonded over their partners cheating on them both with each other. Janelle also admitted her crush on Jesse and having a kiss but the pair wouldn’t work due to her moving away.

I am devastated.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.