MAFS Australia ranking

A definitive ranking of every bride and groom on Married at First Sight Australia 2023

I’m starting a petition to bring Hugo back next year x

If like me, you have dedicated to best part of two months to Married at First Sight Australia you will of course now have some favourite cast members from this year’s season. The show has provided viewers with drama four nights a week for eight weeks and no one can seem to get enough of the marital experiment.

Whether it’s because of how bizarre the premise of the show is or it just hits the spot other reality TV shows don’t, everyone has a love for MAFS Australia. With the show now over in the UK, it’s time to rank every single bride and groom on MAFS Australia 2023, from bad vibes to the best vibes to ever emit from a person.

24. Adam

MAFS Australia ranking

via Nine Network Australia

The fact he took zero accountability for what he did to Janelle and Jesse is reason enough to rank him in 24th in this MAFS Australia ranking. What makes the entire cheating scandal even worse I hear you ask? The fact he slept with Janelle right after! Oh, and he apparently still hasn’t apologised to Janelle.

23. Harrison

MAFS Australia ranking

via Nine Network Australia

If we’re being honest, not everyone would have tuned in if Harrison didn’t constantly provide drama but there’s a line. How he treated Bronte was by far the worst I’ve seen on television and it’s disappointing it wasn’t called out by the experts sooner.

22. Shannon

MAFS Australia ranking

via Nine Network Australia

In love with his ex? Told Caitlin he didn’t find her attractive? Bore off!

21. Dan

MAFS Australia ranking

via Nine Network Australia

Dan was actually really sound to begin with and it’s a shame he threw away his relationship with Sandy because whoever she ends up with next will be a lucky person. The definition of fumbled the bag!

20. Cameron

MAFS Australia ranking

via Nine Network Australia

What upset me the most about Cameron is him choosing to tell Lyndall about his work commitments six weeks into the experiment. At what point did you not think it was best to tell her a little earlier? Justice for Lyndall!

19.  Melissa

MAFS Australia ranking

via Nine Network Australia

Now I don’t have much to say about Melissa but when Josh cried at that finally commitment ceremony I was BROKEN.

18. Jesse

via Nine Network Australia

I felt for Jesse later down the line, I really did. But let’s not forget how he treated Claire at the very beginning of the show. Telling her to “shush” and telling her she was too loud are not the things a future partner should say. Plus listening to Harrison’s advice about Claire? Rookie move.

17. Claire

via Nine Network Australia

Claire was set in stone to be everyone’s spirit animal in the first few weeks of MAFS Australia but then she kissed Adam and ruined it. She did redeem herself later down the line and for that credit where credit is due.

16. Alyssa

via Nine Network Australia

Poor Duncan. It wouldn’t be fair to judge Alyssa completely on her behaviour during a show that is heavily edited but it is fair to say she did not treat Duncan as an equal a lot of the time during the experiment.

15. Tayla

via Nine Network Australia

I’ve had the pleasure of chatting to Tayla and she’s actually really lovely so I shan’t be hearing any slander! But the way she spoke to Hugo at times just wasn’t on and for that she earned 15th place in this MAFS Australia ranking.

14. Hugo

via Nine Network Australia

There isn’t a whole lot to say about Hugo other than he was robbed of a connection. Bring him back in 2024!

13. Layton

via Nine Network Australia

Layton’s reactions were class and what we all needed during the show’s tense moments. One thing I will say is that he overreacted a bit too much over the partner swap challenge. Was it ever that deep? No x

12. Rupert

via Nine Network Australia

I’ve not got a bad word to say about Rupert. Bring him over to her and get him on the UK show!

11. Caitlin

via Nine Network Australia

Again, neither here nor there with Caitlin. She wasn’t really there long enough to form an opinion but her makeup was always on POINT.

10. Josh

via Nine Network Australia

Another MAFS Australia star I had the pleasure of chatting to was Josh. Josh comes in tenth because he is a simply a gentleman. A kind man with a good heart.

9. Bronte

via Nine Network Australia

A kind soul who deserved better and it’s a shame she wasn’t awarded that match on the show.

8. Melinda

via Nine Network Australia

That’s my favourite CEO right there! She’s an accomplished headstrong woman who won’t take any shit from anyone. We need more women like this on TV!

7. Lyndall

via Nine Network Australia

In a similar ilk to Bronte, Lyndall deserved a match who wanted to make it work with her. Not someone who gave her half arsed affection and whinged because she wanted a hug. I’m side eyeing you Cameron.

6. Sandy

via Nine Network Australia

Alexa, play That’s My Girl by Fifth Harmony. When Sandy began tearing up when talking about her parents no longer talking to her I just wanted to jump through the screen and give her a hug. She deserves nothing but the world.

5. Janelle

MAFS Australia ranking

via Nine Network Australia

The outfits? Slayed. The makeup? Slayed. Everything about Janelle slayed on the show and for that she is granted fifth place in this MAFS Australia ranking. A girlboss who left the show with her head held high.

4. Tahnee

via Nine Network Australia

Tahnee is one half of the best couple to ever grace MAFS Australia and she deserves all the flowers. Her obsession with pink is next level of you’ve got to give it to her, she rocks it.

3. Ollie

MAFS Australia ranking

via Nine Network Australia

The impressions! That is all.

2. Evelyn

MAFS Australia ranking

via Nine Network Australia

Evelyn, Evelyn, Evelyn. Before she appeared on the experiment she sat down with the president of Nine and said: “I want to make history”, and that is what she has done. A force to be reckoned with. The ultimate beast mode.

1. Duncan

MAFS Australia ranking

via Nine Network Australia

A KING! The most emotionally mature man to ever step foot in that experiment and the way he treats women should set an example. We need more men like Duncan on television shows like this. No one has ever been more deserving of first place in this MAFS Australia ranking.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.