Overtime megan

This TikToker’s phone was hacked and someone leaked all her nudes onto Twitter and Reddit

Overtime Megan had over 2.5 million TikTok followers before deleting her account

Megan Eugenio, aka Overtime Megan, is a sports and social media influencer for the sports media company Overtime. She had over 2.5 million followers on Instagram and at the end of last month Megan was the victim of a hacker who leaked multiple photo folders and videos from her personal phone.

After the leak Megan announced she was quitting social media and she deleted her TikTok account and changed her Twitter to be private as well. Here’s everything we know about her career and all the drama unfolding online right now.

Who is Overtime Megan?

Megan Eugenio was hired by Overtime in 2018 according to the first episode of her YouTube podcast. After she was hired by the company she changed her socials to be Overtime Megan and gained a significant following on TikTok throughout the pandemic. Her TikTok content consisted of lip dubs and trending videos.

via @overtimemegan on Instagram

Megan also gained a large following on Instagram, YouTube and hosted her own podcast between December 2021 and June 2022.

Overtime Megan leaks

At the end of April, Megan was hacked and several nude photographs and videos of her were leaked online onto Twitter and Reddit. On 29th April, TikToker @noahglenncarter posted a video describing the leak, claiming Megan made a post on her Instagram story announcing she was leaving social media because of what had happened to her. Her TikTok account was soon deleted and her Twitter was made private. The video posted by Noah gained over eight million views in only two days according to Know Your Meme.