£4k dress to celeb-filled after party: Inside Jamie and Habbs’ ridiculously chic wedding day

I don’t think you understand, I’m obsessed

Made in Chelsea favourites Jamie Laing and Sophie “Habbs” Habboo celebrated their wedding day this weekend, and it was every inch as incredible as you would expect from the two of them.

Almost two years after getting engaged, the couple have said “I do”. The day looked amazing, with designer gowns, huge parties and a second ceremony planned for later in the year.

Here’s everything we know about the stunning wedding day Jamie and Sophie had, honestly, I’ll never be over this.

The couple tied the knot at a registry office in Chelsea

Jamie and Habbs held their wedding at Kensington and Chelsea Register Office in London, on Friday afternoon. They had thought about having their day abroad, but opted for the local venue, which has held many celeb ceremonies over the years.

They’re not the first MIC couple to wed here either, Millie Mackintosh and Hugo Taylor got married there in 2018.

Jamie Laing and Sophie Habbs Habboo wedding day

via Instagram @emzchampion

Sophie’s outfit was worth over £5k, and their looks were incredible

Sophie looked absolutely jaw-dropping. She rocked a corset-style midi dress and a “Wifey for Lifey” clutch bag, matched with both her and Jamie wearing chic sunglasses.

via Instagram @melissatattam

Obviously, everything they wore was dripping in glam. Sophie’s satin Vivienne Westwood dress is worth £3.8k, and she paired it with a £60 Gigi & Olive veil and Jimmy Choo pointed heels. Her heels are worth a further £850, and the gorgeous “Wifey for Lifey” clutch is by Sophia Webster, and costs £400.

Jamie was wearing a double-breasted navy tuxedo and black shoes.

The guest list and after party was filled with celebs

via Instagram @emzchampion

The guest list for the wedding was filled with famous faces, as you’d expect. MIC’s Millie Mackintosh and Hugo Taylor were there, and Oliver Proudlock, Alex Mytton, and Caggie Dunlop were thought to have been invited. Spencer and Vogue were also believed to have been invited, but couldn’t make it as they were on holiday.

Sophie’s MIC bestie and podcast co-host Melissa Tattam was there, and Strictly Come Dancing’s Giovanni Pernice also reportedly attended the ceremony with some friends.

via Instagram @emzchampion

Before the wedding, Jamie said the ceremony would be intimate with close friends and family, but said there was going to be a huge party in the evening with many more guests.

“We have a guest list and it’s a huge 220 people,” he said. “Spencer, Hugo, Proudlock, Mytton, are all coming, we all grew up together, Millie, Caggie, it’s an old school reunion.”

There was a three-course meal at one of Jamie and Sophie’s fav London restaurants

via Instagram @jamielaing

After the ceremony, the wedding party went on to enjoy a meal at Stanley’s Restaurant in Chelsea. Jamie shared the menu to his Instagram story, which included asparagus and quail egg, burrata with harissa, and trout for starters, followed by mains of miso squash, cod or steak. The pudding was wedding cake, of course.

via Instagram @georgiahabboo

That’s not even all, the couple have a second wedding ceremony planned next month!

The couple have an even bigger wedding planned in Spain in May 2023. The second ceremony will take place in Seville. I can’t wait to do it all, all over again!