Um, Olivia has confirmed she’s going to be in the next Fast and Furious film

Casual x

Guys, Olivia Hawkins from Love Island 2023 has just casually dropped that she’s going to be appearing in the next Fast and Furious film, Fast and Furious 10.

Ahead of her time in the villa, she was in loads of TV shows and films working as a body double and extra, and whilst she was on the show a few of her work things popped up – like her being on a show with Iain Stirling, literally straight after Love Island aired one evening.

Now, speaking on a podcast, she’s said another of her work credits is coming up – and it’s only a Hollywood film. As you do. Speaking with previous Love Island star Toby Aromolaran on his Fancy A Chat podcast, Olivia said: “I did a scene in the new Fast and Furious.”

Obviously, Toby was a little shook, and said: “Fast and Furious 10?!” to which Olivia replied: “Yeah. In the party scene. I don’t know when it’s coming out.” She explained she previously shot scenes for the film in London.

Olivia might not have been made aware when her film is coming out, but last month we got a teaser for the film, which is hitting cinemas in May. Anyone else want to get a ticket to try and spot her?

Speaking previously to The Tab, Olivia said after the villa she is now looking forward to returning to her acting work, in particular trying her hand at comedy. “Going into Love Island, I always knew that I’d come out and have the exact same career,” she said. “I want to stay in television, stay acting and I’ll just see what comes my way. I would love to do a comedy series.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.