Lana Jenkins' life

From celebrity pals to non-stop holidays: Inside Love Island 2023’s Lana’s party girl life

I simply have to go on a night out with her

Lana was in the villa from the very start and although she had a fairly whirlwind romance with Ron, the couple came in second place. Before Lana entered the villa, she was a celebrity makeup artist and even worked with Michelle Keegan on Brassic. Lana has an action packed life with boujie holidays,  and an incredible career, and there’s no doubt she’ll be having the time of her life when Love Island is over. Here’s everything you need to know about Love Island 2023’s Lana Jenkins’ lively and entertaining life.

She has worked with Michelle Keegan on a TV show

Lana definitely has a celebrity filled address book from her work as a celebrity makeup artist and she has worked with Michelle Keegan on one of her TV shows. Lana worked with Michelle on set of the Sky comedy series Brassic. Lana worked with the makeup department on two episodes of the TV show.

Michelle even shared her support for Lana when she first entered the villa. In a photo shared on Instagram, Michelle wrote: “So our girl Lana is going into the Love Island villa. Genuinely one of the nicest girls you’ll ever meet. Go and smash it darling.”

Lana speaks fluent Spanish and grew up near the set of Benidorm

If you’ve been watching Love Island since the start, you’ll know that Lana said in her video interview that she can speak fluent Spanish and grew up in Spain. Although she hasn’t shown her Spanish skills off in the villa, Lana previously said she was in an episode of Benidorm.

Lana said: “It was the first ever episode, it’s literally if you blink you’ll miss me. But it’s like a little me and my little sister just in a queue somewhere. We do watch it sometimes for a laugh.”

She has been on some pretty exciting holidays including trips to Mexico

It’s likely with Lana’s work she gets to travel a lot and she has been to some very exciting locations, including Tulum in Mexico and Ibiza in Spain. Lana usually goes on holiday with her friends and they definitely know how to party. Lana was just in Mexico back in December 2022 before she entered the Love Island villa.

Lana’s Instagram is a massive vibe with party pics galore

Lana’s Instagram is full of photos of her on nights out and at fancy restaurants and she for sure knows how to have a good time. Whether she’s a bottomless brunch day drinking or at a nightclub, Lana knows how to have a blast and is stylishly dressed from head to toe without fail. Someone get me on a night out with Lana.

She is an insanely talented makeup artist

Lana is a celebrity makeup artist and is incredibly talented. In some of her early Instagram photos, Lana shared from Halloween inspired looks and they are jaw-dropping. Alongside special effects makeup, Lana has worked with some exciting celebrities, doing their makeup, including George Ezra, James Arthur and Jen Metcalfe.

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.