The Traitors US cast

Say hello to the famous cast of the The Traitors US that’s dropping on the BBC

Obsessed with our Hannah walking the same corridors as a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills

It has just been announced Peacock’s first season of The Traitors US will be available on the BBC. The show features 20 contestants, amongst them are A-list reality stars who are all competing against one another in a series of challenges with the goal of earning a cash prize of $250,000. The US version is filmed in the exact same castle in the Scottish Highlands however it’s unfortunately not hosted by Claudia Winkleman. Meet the cast of Traitors US.

Alan Cumming

Alan Cumming won’t be participating in the show as a traitor or a faithful, he will in fact be presenting it taking over she shoes and fringe of our Claudia Winkleman. Alan might be a familiar face to you as he’s been working since 1980. Alan is best known for his work in theatre and television. He has won several awards in his time including an Emmy and Golden Globe. Alan has also had a part in the Spy Kids trilogy as Fegan Floop.

Arie Luyendyk. Jr

Arie is primarily known for being a contestant on ABC’s The Bachelorette season eight in 2012 where he placed runner-up. He also starred in the 22nd season of The Bachelor which premiered back in early 2018. Arie is also a Dutch-American racing driver and nepo baby! His dad is a two-time Indianapolis 500 winner. His dad, Arie Luyendyk. Sr, was nicknamed “The flying Dutchman” and has a place in the Motorsports hall of fame in America.

Brandi Glanville

Brandi Glanville is known for being a reality television personality. She appeared on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills from 2011 to 2016 as well as season two and four of The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip. Brandi has her own podcast and was on the celebrity version of the Apprentice and both the American and British versions of Celebrity Big Brother.

Cirie Fields

Cirie is an American nurse and TV personality. She competed on four different seasons of survivor and still never won it, so maybe Traitors will be her time? She first appeared on Survivor in 2006 where she came fourth place. Then in 2008 she came third. Cirie tried again in 2010 but finished 17th after being blindsided early on in the game. Then she appeared on Survivor: Game Changers in 2017 and finished sixth place.

Cody Calafiore

Cody Calafiore is a 32-year-old American reality TV personality. He was the runner up on Big Brother in 2018 and then crowned the winner of Big Brother: All Stars in 2020.

Kate Chastain

Kate Chastain is a famous TV actress on Below Deck, she’s a Chief Stew on the show. She told Distractify: “Round tables were so awkward at first. I think people were like, a little bit scared to speak. It’s very intimidating. But man, did they get heated. It’s an experience like I’ve never had, and I am usually pretty proud to say, you know, I’ll confront people,” Kate said. But this is next level.”

Kyle Cooke

Kyle Cooke is a 39-year-old famous actor, model and TV personality. He’s known for his appearance on various dating shows like Summer House. A reality show that follows a group of nine friends sharing a house together and go wild on the boozey brunches, galas, bonfires and of course getting off with each other.

Rachel Reilly

Rachel Reilly, not to be confused with Rachel Riley from Countdown, is an American reality show contestant. She appeared in two seasons of the US Big Brother, winning the 13th season in 2011. She told Distractify: “I knew Cody from Big Brother and I had, like, gone out with him and hung out with him before, and then I had just spent, you know, 10 days in the jungle with Stephenie and Cirie. So coming into this castle, seeing Stephenie and Cirie and seeing Cody, you automatically think I have this alliance, right? I should be able to have an alliance. So I think it messes with you because you forget you’re playing a game. You don’t know what is going through their heads.”

Reza Farahan

Reza is a professional estate agent from LA who represents many elite clients. He’s best known for appearing on Bravo’s show Shahs of Sunset, which featured Iranian Americans trying to balance their social lives, careers and traditions whilst living in Beverly Hills.

Ryan Lochte

Unlike everyone else, Ryan isn’t a reality TV star – he’s a 12-time olympic swimmer. He also holds the world record in the 4×200-metre freestyle and 4×100-metre freestyle relay.

Stephenie LaGrossa Kendrick

Stephenie is a contestant from Survivor. She was on the Palau season, the Guatemala season and the heroes vs villains special too. She’s regarded as one of the “strongest women ever” to play the game.

Here are the non-celeb participants

• Christian De La Torre – A veteran and van life influencer

• Michael Davidson – Office manager

• Andie Thurmond – Director of music services

• Quentin Jiles – Political analyst

• Shelbe Rodriguez – Public affairs manager

• Geraldine Moreno – Actress

• Robert ‘Bam’ Nieves – Tech sales executive

• Anjelica Conti – Hair stylist

• Azra Valani – Yoga instructor

• Amanda Clark – Nurse

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.