Who is Paul Breach

Who on earth is Paul Breach and why is he all over my For You Page?

He has almost one million followers on TikTok

If you’ve so much as spent just 10 minutes on TikTok in the last two years, you would have stumbled on a video of two by Paul Breach. The TikToker is widely known for his dance to George Ezra’s Green Green Grass, or if you’re a TikTok veteran then you’ll probably know him for his song about Jack Grealish. While Paul share’s a lot of lip syncing videos and his photography on social media, the TikToker has recently been banned from the app with many fans realising his account his no longer available. Here’s everything you need to know about Paul Breach:

He started on TikTok back in 2021

In 2021, Paul, who went viral after he posted a video in a now-deleted song about footballer Jack Grealish and how everyone became obsessed with him during the Euros. To jog your memory, the song went along the lines of: “Do you remember before the Euros there was a footballer, that the girls didn’t know? He was Jack Grealish. Oh my god he was, he was Jack Grealish and now everyone knows it’s on my bubba. It’s on my boo boo boo boo, it’s on my bubba.

“His name is Jack Jack, Jack Jack Jack Grealish. If I hear one more time ‘Jack Grealish he’s a bit of me, oh yeah Jack Grealish he could breed me and I wouldn’t say no. Jack Grealish bonjourno you’re my daddy. You are my daddy.'” Declan McKenna even duetted the video, saying it was his new favourite song.

@declanmckenna

#duet with @snapshoteye this is my homage to my favourite tiktok of all time and now we need @jackgrealish to complete the mutual #MaybellineSwipeIt

♬ Oh No – Kreepa

He has over 890k followers on TikTok

Paul Breach posts on his TikTok account under the username @Beautybeyondthe_eye, but originally it was called @Snapshoteye. Paul has a TikTok following of over 890,000 followers. He also went viral again after posting a dance to Georgia Ezra’s Green Green Grass.

He is thought to be in his 40s and has a son

Paul Breach is thought to be in his early to mid forties, with him never confirming his age on social media. He also has a son but hasn’t disclosed personal information about him.

He currently charges £27 on Cameo for a personalised message

Paul joined Cameo in 2022 and he currently charges £27 for a personalised message for his fans. However, is £27 is a bit steep, fans can also get an online message from the TikToker for £4.

One fan praised Paul for his Cameos, with one user saying: “Paul that was amazing, more than I could I have ever asked for her birthday. It’s in three weeks and I can’t wait to send you her reaction.”

Paul has over 80,000 followers on Instagram

Paul’s Instagram is mainly gull of photography shots of Norwich as well as Lincoln. While also posting photos of himself, Paul also posts TikToks to his account. His Instagram bio reads: “100 per cent proud to be me. I will never change and that’s a guarantee.”

Who is Paul Breach

via Instagram @beautybeyondthe_eye

For the latest TikTok trends, guides, viral filters and news,  follow The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.