These are officially the most popular songs people shag to

Including Pony by Ginuwine

Sex with music on can be very cringey and a total mood killer. Especially when someone has a dedicated sex playlist that they’ve carefully crafted. And we’ve all experienced that time when you go back to a sad boi’s house and he stops in the middle of sex to put on a song that you just have to hear. Not sexy.

But sometimes having music on is a total vibe. If it’s already playing before you start shagging then it provides a nice background noise which covers all embarrassing sounds. And if the sex isn’t going well the music ensures there’s not an awkward silence. And tbh just having a song playing that turns you on is gonna make the sex better.

New data by Pour Moi has revealed the top 10 songs people like to shag to and turns out everyone gets turned on by The Weeknd.

They analysed thousands of Spotify playlists called things like “baby-making” and “shagging” to see the most common songs people have sex to.

And within the top ten were a lot of songs by The Weeknd, Jeremih and Trey Songz. Here is the full list of songs that people love having on whilst they’re shagging:

1. All The Time – Jeremih

Right I appreciate the lyrics such as “In the mornings when I wanna fuck you” and “I could fuck you all the time” would defo get you in the mood. But the rhythm of the song is so jarring, I can’t imagine it’s the best thing to shag to.

2. Often – The Weeknd

Fair play, The Weeknd’s songs definitely have a sexy lil vibe to them.

3. Earned it – The Weeknd

Of course a song featured in 50 Shades of Grey would make the top 10 of most shaggable songs.

4. Birthday Sex – Jeremih

Pity all those people that are in long term relationships and only get sex on special occasions – this is their go to song.

5. Neighbours Know My Name – Trey Songz

“This right here a panty dropper” – well clearly as its reached number five of the best songs to have sex to.

6. Don’t – Bryson Tiller

These songs all follow a slow jam pattern.

7. Wicked Games – The Weeknd

Wow, people really like to have sex to The Weeknd.

8. Slow Motion – Trey Songz

I guess the clapping half way through would make you feel like someone is cheering you on? Bit weird imo.

9. Pony – Ginuwine

Yes this has made the top 10 – how are people shagging to this?? It’s fresher’s club vibes to a tee.

=10. The Hills – The Weeknd

Some classic The Weeknd to get you in the mood.

=10. Call Out My Name – The Weeknd

Are people really getting their names called out when they stick this on?

Featured image before edits: Hendo Wang on Unsplash