PornHub Premium is being made free for a month to encourage you to stay home

I’m just going to leave this here

The masturbatory gods have smiled upon ye, mortals, and have made PornHub Premium free for a month while we’re on lockdown.

In what is apparently great news for your immune system, PornHub has rolled out free access to “select content” all around the world to encourage people to listen to Daddy Boris and stay indoors (watching porn).

The service will be available until 23rd of April.

PornHub Premium free, free porn, videos, pictures, COVID-19, coronavirus

Remember when PornHub made a film about the environment? Such heroes

Why is PornHub Premium free now?

According to PornHub’s vice president, the display of generosity was intended to give people “a way to pass the time” while under lockdown.

He said: “With nearly one billion people in lockdown across the world because of the coronavirus pandemic, it’s important that we lend a hand and provide them with an enjoyable way to pass the time.

“We hope by expanding our offer of free Pornhub Premium worldwide, people have an extra incentive to stay home and flatten the curve.”

The site will also be offering 85 per cent of their profits from video sales to performers whose livelihoods have been affected by COVID-19.

The company has also promised to donate $25,000 to the Sex Worker’s Outreach Project to support sex workers in a difficult time for their industry.

In addition to making PornHub Premium free, the company will also be donating tens of thousands of face masks to organisations across Europe and the US.

“We very much appreciate the offer from Pornhub to donate 20,000 surgical masks to help protect our healthcare workers and patients at Mount Sinai South Nassau during the COVID-19 crisis,” said Joe Calderone, Senior Vice President at Mount Sinai. “These masks are mission-critical in the fight against the COVID pandemic.”