A step-by-step guide on how to give an outstanding footjob, with diagrams

One in seven men have a foot fetish so get to know

Picture this: you’ve absolutely nailed your handjob and blowjob technique and then mid-sex he turns around and admits he has a thing for feet and he wants you to give him a footjob. A scenario you might find yourself in as the foot fetish is one of the most common fetishes.

The thought of a footjob request being thrown on you when you have no experience and have done zero research probably keeps you up at night, right? Well get ready to sleep easy because you’re about to read a super simple and very detailed guide on how to deal with a guy with a foot fetish and how to give a footjob that will blow his mind.

If you want to hear some really detailed foot fetish stories, listen to the fetish episode of our “Is it in Yet?” sex podcast. You can listen to the episode now on Apple podcasts and Spotify and follow our Instagram to hear new episodes first. You can also listen right now in the player below.

Warning signs that someone has a foot fetish

They pay a lot of attention to your feet. Most people will avoid feet at all costs, so if he’s complimenting, touching or looking at your feet during foreplay he’s keen.

The appropriate response when someone asks for a footjob

Firstly, if you’re not at all interested then obviously say no. That being said, we all have our kinks, even if the thought of your feet and his dick makes you feel sick, don’t make him feel uncomfortable or embarrassed – he’s only looking for a good time.

However, if you want to give it a go then let him know where you’re at. If you’re curious but have no previous experience then make that clear – footjobs aren’t an everyday experience, he shouldn’t expect you to be an expert.

How to give a footjob

Don’t be embarrassed by your feet

If he has a foot fetish then he loves feet. For anyone without a foot fetish, it’s hard to imagine feet being attractive but just trust that he does and be confident.

Also, if the suggestion of a foot fetish comes out of nowhere, he can’t expect your feet to be sparkling with a pink bow tied around them. If you’re feeling especially insecure then go have a quick shower, you’ll feel fresher and when you return you can do a sexy towel drop which everyone loves.

Tease him with some footplay

Build up to the footjob. This is a great way to ease yourself in to using your feet if you’re a bit nervous. You can tease with your feet in the same way you tease with your hands and mouth – put them on his chest, down his stomach, over his pants, in his mouth. Remember he’s into feet, so give him as much feet as he can take.

Just like handjobs and blowjobs, take it slow

Once you’re ready to give the footjob, the easiest position is to sit leant back on your hands, between his legs (see diagram). Put your feet either side of his penis, soles of your feet face down. Continue teasing him by taking it slow, start gently at the tip and work your way down.

How to give a footjob

The best position to use when giving a footjob

How to give a footjob

The best way to move your feet

Ask him what he wants

Every guy is different so keep asking him throughout what’s working, suggest for him to move your feet for you and then you’ll get the idea of the speed and grip that works for him. Footjobs are a pretty specific preference so don’t be intimidated, just hear his suggestions, go for it and enjoy yourself – you’ll automatically look like a footjobbing pro.

Get the balls involved!

The golden rule when having sex with a man: never forget the balls. This is equally as important with footjobs. This also gives you a chance to take a break if your legs get tired – put one foot on his balls and finish him off with your hands.

Let him come on your feet

This may not be every guy’s thing but if he’s into feet he’s likely to be into coming on your feet. The above position is ideal for this and when he does come, leave them there for a bit and let him admire your come-covered toes… mmm.

Related articles recommended by the author:

How to handle a guy with a small dick

An extremely detailed but super simple guide to giving life-changing blow jobs

25 things all girls should know about sex by 25