Image may contain: Head, Face, Eating, Food

How to deepthroat like a pro and without choking

1. Train your gag reflex!

Deep throating is a popular skill used during blowjobs, but not everyone can actually do it because they have a quick gag reflex. The penis travels down the depth of your throat and gives the other person an all-round tight grasp. It’s slightly more difficult to perform because the penis goes past your mouth. But worry not, because we have dug out our best tips on how to deepthroat:

P.S. Obviously don’t ever feel like you have to do something that makes you uncomfortable!

Image may contain: Lip, Mouth, Finger, Female, Face, Skin, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human

1. Train your gag reflex

The most important skill in deep throating is learning how to control your gag reflex. You need to do that by desensitising it. It’s not going to happen overnight so you need to understand this part will take time.

You can start by using fingers first. Place them your mouth and slowly edge towards the back of your throat. If you start feeling your gag reflex kick in, try to suppress it. The key is to keep breathing and relaxing your throat. Hold it up to 10 seconds and don’t try to move it in or out. You should practise doing this a few times a week.

2. Practice on a dildo

You can then practise on deepthroating a dildo, make sure whatever you get your mouth round is clean.

Image may contain: Female, Bra, Face, Underwear, Lingerie, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing

3. Try out your newly acquired techniques IRL

If you’re feeling confident with your newly learned skills, you can try them out in real life. But make sure the person you’re deepthroating understands it can be uncomfortable and difficult at times. It might be easier for both of you if they don’t move much, while you do all the moving. This way, you can control the thrusting. Make sure you communicate this before going down on them.

4. Try different positions

When you’re on your knees, it’s actually much harder to deepthroat. Certain sex positions make it way easier, like 69. Move around a bit and try different angles, it’s all about experimenting and seeing what works for you.