Image may contain: Underwear, Lingerie, Clothing, Bra, Person, People, Human

Nipple orgasms are a thing now and here’s how to have one

And men can have them too

If you thought the only way to climax during sex was through intercourse, hi, you must be new here. Everyone knows you can get orgasms through, clitoral stimulation, oral and even anal. But now the game has changed completely, because nipple orgasms exist and this is a complete guide on how to get one.

Image may contain: Skin, Finger, Person, People, Human

Firstly, how is it even possible to have a nipple orgasm?

Long story short, nipples are really sensitive and have loads of nerve ending. So when they're played around with, research shows the same regions of the brain are activated as when there's stimulation of the vagina and clitoris. It's completely possible that playing with your nipples can induce twitching and contractions down there, which could lead to a genital orgasm.

Playing with your nipples also releases oxytocin, the hormone responsible for making you feel bonding and closeness. So it's not surprising that a recent survey of 4,500 people by Lovehoney revealed 63 per cent engage in some form of nipple play. And the best thing about nipple orgasms? Everyone with a nipple can have them! That's right, male nipple orgasms exist.

What's it's like to have a nipple orgasm

Firstly, I had to speak to someone who's actually experienced one, to get the best advice. Sarah*, a 20-year-old student at Coventry University, told me exactly how it feels. She said: "It’s kind of hard to describe. It’s not like a normal orgasm. You know when you tense your vagina?

"Well if you do that while your nipples are being stimulated it makes the tensing feeling more intense. And if you keep doing it, it builds up into an orgasm."

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

A step-by-step guide on how to have a nipple orgasm

Step 1: Set the mood and get into a comfy position. Maybe use a little porn or just let your mind wander. You want to be relaxed and in a comfortable position. Focus on your breath to focus on what you're doing.

Step 2: Start with your fingers, you can circle the areola, gently stroke it, pinch it lightly or start twisting it a bit. Experiment with different techniques to figure out what feels good. Vary up the pace.

Step 3: You can add different sensations to enhance the experience and the intensity of the nipple orgasm. You can add oils, lotions, clamps and even nipple vibrators.

Step 4: Let the other hand wander down. You can double the intensity of the orgasm by exploring different parts of your body.

Top tip: "Take your time and really build up the momentum. You can't rush with nipple orgasms.

How to have a nipple orgasm with your partner

Step 1: You can ask your partner to blow warm air around and onto your nipples to stimulate the nerves.

Step 2: Get them to use their fingers, gently touch your nipples and play around with them.

Step 3: Your partner can lick and suck on your nipples, flicking the nipple with the tip of their tongue. The sucking will increase blood flow and sensitivity.

Step 4: Nibble by using a little teeth. Be careful, obviously they shouldn't do it too hard but it can feel really good if you're into it.