Tell us about your Lancs weekend and we’ll recommend a Taylor Swift album to study to

Anyone else feeling All Too Un-Well over exams?

Listening to music, especially albums, songs, or even just genres you love, has been scientifically proven to help reduce stress, anxiety, and nerves surrounding exam season. Furthermore, it can help you relax and take a well-needed break from studying, which is vital to avoid burning out.

Whether you use Spotify, Apple Music, or another platform, everyone has at least one study playlist for jamming out with friends in the library study rooms or blasting through the speaker while revising in your room.

No matter if you’re a hard-core Swiftie or only propose to your best friends during Love Story in Sugar, we all have at least one of Taylor’s songs on our playlists.

Tell us about your weekend out and about in Lancaster, and our quiz will provide you with the perfect Taylor Swift album and its best songs (in my opinion) that you should listen to and add to your revision playlists during this year’s exam season study sessions.

Related articles recommended by this writer: