Sionainn tattoo MAFS UK

We finally know what Sionainn’s strange balaclava tattoo on MAFS UK really means

I can’t believe I never noticed this!

If you’ve been watching this season of MAFS UK you might have noticed that Sionainn has more than a few tattoos, with one of them in particular baffling viewers as to what it could be. Sionainn has tattoos of panthers, cherubs and flowers but there’s one tattoo on her shoulder which MAFS UK viewers just cannot work out what it could be.

The tattoo is of what appears to be a person wearing a balaclava with a symbol on the head, and through Reddit and Sionainn confirming what the tattoo represents we now know what it means.

Redditors speculated that the tattoo represented the band Twenty One Pilots, with one user commenting: “I think it’s Twenty One Pilots tattoo. Their symbol is |-/ and the main singer often wears a balaclava/ski mask on stage.”

Sionainn later confirmed during a Q&A on her Instagram that the tattoo did represent the band. Tyler Joseph wore a balaclava on the cover of their Clancy album so it could be that this is her favourite album from them.

Sadly we won’t be seeing any more of Sionainn on MAFS UK as she and Ryan decided to leave the experiment last night after they came to a major conflict. It looks like we’ll certainly be seeing Ryan at the reunion though as he enters with none other than Hannah… I’m ready for the drama!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook