Sionainn MAFS UK

Sionainn addresses why she keeps shaking on MAFS UK and it’s not what you might expect

It’s a question a lot of us have been wondering

You might not have noticed, but Sionainn can sometimes be spotted shaking whilst on MAFS UK 2024 and viewers have been wondering for a while what the reason behind it is.

Well, now Sionainn has addressed exactly what was going on with her throughout MAFS UK 2024, and the reasoning behind her jitters.

During a Q&A on Instagram, someone asked her: “Do you have jitters? You seem to shake a lot or am I imagining things?” Sionainn replied: “I’m a shaky gal anyway but I had a horrible chest infection and was on my second course of steroids in a month after the honeymoon so I was literally rattling.”

Via Instagram

It seems Sionainn might not be on the show for long, after The Sun revealed Ryan would be the cast member who is forced to quit MAFS UK, meaning she would also have to leave with him.

An insider told The Sun: “Ryan has been a real hit with viewers and they will be shocked to see what unfolds in the next few weeks. Fans will see a very different side to him and other people in the show. He could make a return later on down the line but he feels it is right to walk when he does.”

I wonder what will happen between them, as during the most recent episode of MAFS UK the pair seemed one of the strongest couples on the show.

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook