love is blind uk cast now

The Love Is Blind UK cast are still very loved up: Here’s what they’re up to now

Not Steven and Tom bonding over being the most hated men on the show

Love Is Blind UK is now ancient history in internet time, but its iconic cast will never be forgotten. Freddie made history as the hottest contestant ever, Sabrina and Steven restored our faith in true love then shattered it, and the Nicole-Sam-Benaiah love triangle caused earthquakes across Netflix. There never was a more drama-filled cast (until season seven of Love Is Blind perhaps). So, two months on from the reunion, what are the cast of Love Is Blind UK up to now?

All *three* couples are still dating

What do you mean, all three couples? I’m talking about Bobby and Jasmine, Nicole and Benaiah but also Catherine and Jake, who were both in the pods but found love after filming was over. I guess love wasn’t blind in their case, but yay to them still being together!

Bobby and Jasmine are the it couple

Bobby and Jasmine are still happily married and making content together on social media. This video of Bobby doing Jasmine’s makeup was posted last week, and it’s clear the two are still very much in love! They were my favourite couple by miles, and I’m so glad to see them thriving. Green flags all around!

Jasmine is still working as a mental health nurse as per her Instagram bio, and I honestly can’t tell if Bobby is still working as a luxury shopping guide. However, he is yet to release any new music after Body Of A Dancer which is very disappointing.

Nicole and Benaiah just celebrated her birthday together

That’s right, Nicole and Benaiah are still together two months on from the reunion! The couple celebrated Nicole’s birthday and he wrote a lovely caption that read: “Happy Birthday to the better half! Can’t believe we’re already celebrating a second birthday of yours together, time flies! Several surprise activities over a fun few days…. Love your laugh, silliness and competitiveness. Never change who you are! Love you loads Bella.” It’s safe to say she made the right choice in the end.

Nicole and Demi are still super close

love is blind uk cast now

via Instagram

It’s lovely to see that Nicole and Demi, who were close on the show, are still friends now. In fact, Demi came along to Nicole’s birthday go-karting!

Catherine and Jake have adopted a child, and it’s Sam

I’m genuinely not sure what’s going on here, but Catherine and Jake seem to be best pals with Sam, our season’s designated villain. Catherine and Jake began dating after filming was over, but her and Sam have always been close. The three have a slightly odd third wheel-esque friendship and they recently stayed at Alton Towers together. Catherine did share in an interview with Ode that she and Jake are both “really good friends” with Sam, so good for them I guess!

Demi is continuing to spread endometriosis awareness

It was honestly heart-warming to see Demi open up about her struggles with endometriosis throughout Love Is Blind UK, and she’s now using her platform to cast a light on the condition and her battle with it. She wrote in an Instagram post that she was taking part in “On It October” where she plans to “find out more about my hormones and fertility alongside implementing a healthier balanced diet and exercise.” You’re brilliant Demi!

Steven and Tom have become besties

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAtTu1YI3NS/?hl=en&img_index=1

I don’t really remember them being that close on the show, but Steven and Tom have become besties. Maybe they both bonded over being hated by every woman in the UK after the reunion aired. You know what, fair enough.

Ollie is keeping it chill

Ollie seems like he’s gone back to a bit of normality after being on the show. He’s just been catching up with friends, out on holiday and at an Instagram event which is pretty cool. Overall, he’s keeping it very chilled indeed.

Sabrina has been on a fancy holiday

Sabrina STUNNED on her girls trip to Greece. I’m glad she’s having a good time, after she opened up about the past year being one of the worst in her life. After the show ended, she told Digital Spy: “I ended up with diagnosed depression, I was put on anxiety medication for the first time in my life, I wasn’t sleeping, had really bad insomnia.”

Sam has opened up about his mental health struggles

Sam was… questionable on Love Is Blind UK, but he’s now opened up about being cast as a villain by the show’s viewers. He received TONS of hate after the show aired, describing receiving “weeks of online abuse.” He also said that the Love Is Blind UK reunion was “one of the most painful experiences of my life.”

The aftermath of the show left him feeling “so broken” and he recalled locking himself in his room for days “reliving those moments over and over” and “scared to face the world.”

But, he’s picked himself up and encouraged people to not “stay silent” but to “reach out” and “talk to someone” when going through hard times. Like him or not, it’s great to hear him speak out about his experience and encourage support and positivity. Big love to you Sam!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.