It’s *finally* over, so which of the Love Is Blind season seven couples got married?

It’s a surprise anybody made it to the altar this season

With just three couples left, this season has been one of the most disappointing of them all. It seemed like a couple broke up every single episode, and nobody had any real chemistry once they were out of the pods. So, which of the remaining three from Love Is Blind season seven actually got married? When we last saw them, Taylor and Garrett had argued about a text from his ex, Ramses was getting cold feet and Ashley and Tyler seemed to be the only couple with any hope left. Life-changing decisions are made in minutes on this show, so anything could have gone down since last week’s episode. Spoilers ahead – you have been warned!

Ashley and Tyler – married

love is blind seven weddings

via Netflix

Ashley and Tyler were the first wedding to take place, and they of course both said I do. Tyler was crying the minute he saw his gorgeous bride walking down the aisle, which is one of the things we love about him. I can’t wait to find out if they made it work a year on!

Taylor and Garrett – married

love is blind weddings season seven

via Netflix

Watching these two get married was the highlight of Love Is Blind season seven, and their I do’s were very enthusiastic. Although they had some rocky patches, they really pulled through. Taylor literally pulled a huge notebook with her vows, which is just so Taylor of her.

Out of both the couples, I’d say these two have the best chance of still being together at the reunion net week.

Marissa and Ramses – not married

love is blind

via Netflix

Unfortunately it wasn’t written in the stars for Marissa and Ramses. At the beginning of the episode, Ramses shared his worries about getting married after previously going through a divorce and speaking to his ex partner about it, and he backed out. Marissa was absolutely devastated by the news and it was a pretty tough watch. I think most of us saw their breakup coming, but actually watching it go down was hard to see.

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.