love is blind challenge

The immersive Love Is Blind challenge will make you question if you’re really that shallow

Some people are taking ‘Love Is Blind’ literally

Love Is Blind is one of the most chaotic concepts for a reality TV dating show, and season seven has been nothing but drama so far. With just three couples making it to the altar so far, it really makes you wonder why these people propose in the first place. I mean, if I had free wine and no phone, I’d probably fall in love in five days too. But in the spirit of the madness, viewers at home have found a new way to watch the show – and it’s very immersive. It’s called the Love Is Blind challenge, and it’s going to completely change the way you watch the show.

So, the concept of the challenge is to watch Love Is Blind with a group of friends (or on your own) and make notes about each of the contestants, just like they do in the pods. However, the only difference is, you put a huge blanket over your TV screen so you can’t see what the cast look like either, and you’re as blindsided as the people on the show. Then, when the time comes for the big proposal and reveal, you dramatically take off the blanket and see both of the contestants for the first time.

After seven seasons of the same concept (albeit a wild one), it’s actually a really fun idea that mixes the show up for viewers at home. It also puts your own shallowness aside, because you have to play the game instead of being swayed by what the contestants look like too.

I’m definitely trying this creative idea next season so I can get the most out of my Netflix subscription!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.