MAFS alumni Arthur Poremba has finally revealed truth of his ‘one night thing’ with Amy

He said they ‘connected on a spiritual level’

There’s yet more drama in the world of MAFS UK 2024, as alumni cast member Arthur Poremba has finally set the record straight on his relationship with Amy. According to The Sun, Amy Kenyon from MAFS UK 2024 secretly dated MAFS alumni Arthur Poremba but “disappeared” on him to film for the show.

Despite Amy’s best friend telling The Tab at that time that the pair were “only ever friends” Arthur has now come out and revealed the truth behind his relationship with Amy prior to her appearance on MAFS UK 2024.

Via Instagram

A source previously told The Sun: “Amy and Arthur had been messaging each other for a little while. She then disappeared for three months to go on the show and then all of a sudden reappeared one day and he went ‘where the f*ck did you go?’

“She said she couldn’t tell him so he asked her if she’d been on Married At First Sight and she confirmed she had. They ended up meeting up and going to a rave together after that, but didn’t get on romantically so decided not to pursue things.”

However, Amy’s best friend Beth reached out to The Tab to tell us: “They are just friends and went to a rave together. Nothing more nothing less.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Arthur Poremba (@arthurporemba)

But, now Arthur is saying they in fact did have a relationship, but just in the form of a “one night thing.” He revealed to The Sun: “It was a one-night-only thing. We had been talking for a while and then after she went quiet for three months.

“I didn’t have a clue she was going on the show. She didn’t say and we didn’t talk about MAFS, which was one of the things I liked about her.”

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook