Ryan Hannah MAFS UK

Ryan exposes wife as a liar and sides with Hannah as he confirms MAFS massage never happened

Ryan defended Hannah in his Instagram statement

Another layer to the insane MAFS UK foot massage accusations has been unveiled after Ryan released a statement addressing the whole situation, exposing his wife Sionainn as a liar and backing up Hannah instead.

Just to catch you up to speed, Holly revealed to Stephen during the couples retreat that Sionainn had told her that Hannah was all over Ryan and started to give him a foot massage of all things, with both Polly and Sacha also admitting they’d heard the same story.

This morning Hannah posted a defiant statement on Instagram to set the record straight don’t he whole thing, denying anything ever happened and explaining she’d never even been inside their apartment ever.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by RYAN LIVESEY (@ryanlivesey95)

And now Ryan has backed her up in a separate statement of his own, explaining: “Just to clear the air about the slipper situation—it did happen, but nowhere near the way it’s been told.

“We were sitting with the whole cast, and it wasn’t in my apartment – Hannah has never been to my apartment. She asked if my slippers had fluff inside, and I responded, “Have a look.” She reached in and said, “Yeah, they do.” And for the record, no one was massaging my feet!”

Hannah replied in the comments underneath: “Thank you for confirming the truth. Still can’t believe you wear your slippers outside you mad man!!”

Via Instagram

This means that it seems Sionainn made up that Hannah ever gave Ryan a foot massage, and something tells ms it’s all going to boil over during girls night during this evenings episode.

It seems there could also be something more than friendship going on between Ryan and Hannah, as The Tab spotted that the two had been at the two same festivals this summer, in the exact same behind the scenes locations. They might have just stayed friends after MAFS, but I suppose we’ll have to wait until the reunion to find out what’s really going on between them…

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook