Businesses owned by cast of MAFS UK 2024

From gyms to aesthetics: Inside the businesses owned by the cast of MAFS UK 2024

Richelle, it actually looks like Orson is on Companies House…but his business has been dissolved

What the MAFS UK cast do for a living has come in conversation a few times during the 2024 series, and it turns out quite a few of them are owners of their own businesses.

From quitting desk jobs in order to open up gyms, to being self-employed for most of their careers – this bunch all have a huge variety of jobs they do when the MAFS UK cameras aren’t watching their every move.

Here’s a rundown of all the businesses that are owned by cast members currently on MAFS UK 2024.

Hannah – This Is Project You

Hannah is a business owner, and right now owns her own gym. This Is Project You is in Altrincham, a town near Manchester. She launched it after a career in PR, that she quit in 2015 to become a personal trainer.

She recently posted on Instagram to celebrate three years since she opened her gym, which offers bespoke personal training and a variety of different fitness programmes.

Orson – An actor… maybe?

Orson is a project engineer, and before that worked as a method actor for many years. His business has come up on the show before, with Richelle harshly branding him a “fraud” and saying she couldn’t find anything out about him on Companies House.

There are plenty of profiles for his previous acting career, but the only thing on Companies House is a real estate company that was dissolved in 2022. It’s not looking good.

Sacha – Divine Self Aesthetics and The Women’s Workshop

Sacha, who is an aesthetics practitioner, has not one but two businesses to her name. Firstly, she is behind Divine Self Aesthetics. As a qualified beautician and makeup artist, Sacha offers anti-wrinkle injections, fillers and lashes, based in a salon in Stourbridge.

She is also the founder of The Women’s Workshop, a programme based in Birmingham and the surrounding areas that aims to create safe spaces for homeless women, and provide free beauty treatments and free sanitary products. A girl boss!

Holly – Lash Lounge

29-year-old Holly is a trained beautician, and during her MAFS intro showed how she runs her own lash salon from the bedroom of her house in Huddersfield. She runs her own business called Lash Lounge, and by the looks of her social media, she has since upgraded her facilities to be more than just a bed!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.