MAFS UK cast members

Explicit ranked sex list that was written by MAFS UK cast member has leaked online

Each person was given a score out of 10

The bedroom antics of one of the cast members of MAFS UK have been revealed online, after an explicit sex ranking list one of them allegedly wrote has been discovered online.

I genuinely think the cast can’t do anything more that will shock me and then something like this comes along and my jaw is dropped all over again.

Via Channel 4

Right, so what’s exactly been going on here and how do even know about it all in the first place? Well, resident MAFS UK TikTok gossip account and apparent knower of knowledge of everything juicy going on with the show, JetSeaGypsea made a dramatic video about the list.

She starts her first video with a literal warning which should tell you everything you need to know, saying: “This MAFS tea is not for the fainthearted” after which she reveals that a MAFS UK cast member uploaded a list onto social media “that was a list of people they had sex with – an extensive list – where they rated them out of 10.” Yep, and oh boy it gets worse.

Whilst she doesn’t reveal who the cast member is out of privacy for them, she does reveal it’s someone who “at least at the start we all thought was hard done by.” I mean in this show who hasn’t been hard done by at this point?

She goes on to say that she’s been sent screenshots that the cast member had uploaded to social media prior to their appearance on MAFS UK. She explained not only does the list “rate everyone they’ve had sex with out of 10” but also gave a “brief description.” I’m speechless.

Via Channel 4

She then lists some of the examples that were written, saying: “Gave me the clap, five out of 10.” She continued to read them out, adding: “In someone’s mum’s bed, with their ex next door, got asked to leave, four out of 10.” Another says: “Found out they had a partner immediately after we finished, three out of 10.” These just keep getting worse and worse.

As if that wasn’t wild enough, apparently one of the people included on the list found out about it being posted online and contacted the cast member’s workplace, which led to them getting sacked and leaving the country. This is all too much to take in, I need a lie down.

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates  – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook