Richelle Orson MAFS UK

Richelle claims MAFS producers ‘fabricated’ Orson’s storyline and he was never cheated on

Richelle wrote that ‘going on national TV and fabricating a whole heartbreak is lame’

Richelle has absolutely dragged Orson on Instagram and in true MAFS UK style has seemingly decided to go rogue, throwing accusations and claims left right and centre.

During last night’s episode, everyone was appalled when instead of comforting Orson over the trauma of being cheated on five years ago, Richelle asked Orson what his boys would think of him crying on TV.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Richelle (@rich_elle_x)

Well, now Richelle has taken to Instagram to claim in a caption that “there’s a lot you’re not seeing behind tonight and previous edit” alongside doubling down on the comments she made towards Orson during MAFS UK.

She also claimed that his whole storyline has been “completely fabricated” and that producers asked him to say he’d been cheating, despite Richelle alleging this never actually happened in real life.

Via Channel 4

She’s been replying to pretty much every comment left on her Instagram and the answers are certainly very spicy. One follower commented: “The way you speak to Orson is absolutely vile. No compassion at all.”

Richelle responded: “I can’t show compassion for stories/events that have been fabricated for a storyline I wasn’t privy to. Sorry, but I can’t extend compassion to someone who has proven by this time to be acting in a ‘vulnerable role.'”

Another stated: “Calling a guy lame for expressing his emotions is the reason people don’t speak up. Surely you should know to use your words better with nearly half a century on this earth.”

Richelle replied: “No, I’m calling him lame for trying to create a fabricated storyline around that. I’m calling him lame for saying a producer made him say it which calls into question if it’s even true don’t you think?”

View this post on Instagram

Richelle then doubled down on her comment to call Orson “lame” as one follower asked her why she would say that, especially when male suicide rates are so high.

Richelle exclaimed: “Listen I dunno about your friends but going on national TV and fabricating a whole heartbreak is lame no matter the sex, and if your boys or girls won’t tell you who will.”

Another commenter asked Richelle how she knows Orson was never cheated on, to which she clarified: “He said a producer made him say it, and I bring it up on the couch but I know that ain’t making no edit the way they’re doing their thing.”

Richelle Orson MAFS UK

Via Channel 4

When another asked why she didn’t bring it up when she met Orson’s friend, she explained: “He hadn’t said it then. I had a suspicion from convos during the honeymoon but he said the producer made him say it AFTER the friend’s meet-up.”

Richelle also claimed that Orson “tries to recouple once I move out the apartment” adding that the “truth will come out.”

The Tab has reached out to Channel 4 and Orson for comment. 

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook