P Diddy Sean Combs net worth

Sean Combs aka P Diddy removed from Forbes’ billionaire list, so what’s his net worth now?

His net worth has taken a hit after the charges brought against him

Amid the charges against him, it seems the net worth of Sean Combs aka P Diddy has plummeted as he’s now been removed from the Forbes billionaire list, so what does it stand at now?

Sean Combs aka P Diddy is currently the second richest man in the hip-hop industry, with just Jay-Z having a larger overall net worth than him. In 2022 Diddy was listed on Forbes’ billionaire list alongside Taylor Swift, however, he did not make the 2024 list. According to a recent Forbes calculation he is now worth $400 million, meaning he’s lost at least $600 million in just two years.

Via YouTube

P Diddy made his fortune from a combination of business ventures including through the alcohol industry, owning his own record company, school and clothing company.

According to Business Insider, his record label netted him over $130 million every year when it was at its peak, following five studio albums, two collaborative albums, one remix album and 72 singles.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by CÎROC Vodka (@cirocvodka)

His alcohol businesses made him over $90 million last year, according to Forbes, with his Cîroc partnership with Diageo alongside Revolt and DeLeón Tequila bringing him in a huge chunk of change.

In November 2022, P Diddy announced a $185 million deal to purchase various cannabis retail stores which would have made him the chairman and CEO, however, the deal was cancelled after the allegations against him started to build. P Diddy has also been removed from many of his other major businesses due to the charges against him, meaning the net worth of Sean Combs has dropped significantly.

For more like this plus all the latest news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook